What's new

COVID x 2

3dj

Legend
I was in hospital with the virus a couple of weeks ago then given the all clear before they put me in another ward for the last 2 days before I was to be discharged. They gave me another test on the new ward and it came back positive WTF is going on. 14 days isolated in a shitty room again. It’s done my fucking head. At least they give you free ecigs which you can use in your room. My head is in bits.

I've always said the isolation and quarantine periods aren't long enough.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Dunc.

WTF. Sorry to hear that mate. Hope you get over it soon.

My OH is a care worker, they have weekly COVID 19 tests at her work place, she tested positive back in November, had a few symptoms but nothing serious, but they told her at work she could test positive for upto 90 days even when she was well clear of the virus and not showing symptoms anymore, I’m not sure how true this is, but that’s how they have been managing anyone at her work place who has had a positive result, no test for any of them for 90 days unless they are showing symptoms again...
Plus I did think once you have had the virus you build up some immunity, you should definitely ask someone about this Dunc coz unless you are showing symptoms again I wouldn’t be 100% convinced you actually have the virus again so soon after your first episode....

are you still having symptoms of covid that's the key thing if your still coughing and barking with a temperature etc you still have to isolate

Back
Top Bottom