What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

Showing $12.20 on the package. I’ll update next week if I’ve been hit or not!

Can’t really complain, I’ve bought shit loads from there and never been caught but this could be the end of my FT days and time to go elsewhere.

Showing $12.20 on the package. I’ll update next week if I’ve been hit or not!

Can’t really complain, I’ve bought shit loads from there and never been caught but this could be the end of my FT days and time to go elsewhere.

That's what I thought, it's a fair cop, I've had about 140 orders from FT plus God knows whatever else from other Chinese vendors & never been hit so if I do get hit, it's not a big deal

Just everyone ask the vendor to mark the package below $20 every time they make an order, if it's above $20 of course

I do think this one of mine has been lost, it's been over 2 weeks now without any sign of it, which would be a first & the timing seems off with all these customs hits. Maybe the inspector wanted himself some cotton & SS coils :18:

My $38 3F order has passed through Langley and is 1/2 days away. I’ve a sneaky feeling it won’t be marked at or over $20, but I’ll keep you posted. @Crewella package from 3F was marked well under.

I can’t help thinking FT parcels get sub segmented while they’re being shipped. Hence the speed of delivery lately. Could be off on that though.

I've been stung. Had 2 tanks sent from FT, I'm not waiting on anything else and got the card through today about having to collect it to pay the customs charge. [emoji849][emoji54]

That's a real bummer, I'd say I've probably ordered more from fasttech than anywhere else for vape purchases.

I think that might be the last time... [emoji852]️

I've been stung. Had 2 tanks sent from FT, I'm not waiting on anything else and got the card through today about having to collect it to pay the customs charge. [emoji849][emoji54]

That's a real bummer, I'd say I've probably ordered more from fasttech than anywhere else for vape purchases.

I think that might be the last time... [emoji852]️
Don't get discouraged. They know about the issue and it should be resolved. Temporary solution is to put an order on hold and issue a ticket with required declaration.
I've got a response for my ticket as my order was stuck on "Leaving Beijing" since 10th. They said shipping agency has been "urged" :gunban:. Tracking status is still the same but the date of the last update changed :2thumbsup:

As I found out when trying to ask FT for certain colours on driptips sold as random colours, you have to make the order, then put it on hold, then open the ticket, so it doesn't get sent out before they read the ticket.

This is what i did when i didn't want a random colour drip tip.
You have to "pause shipping" then open a ticket and wait until its sorted out.

Add me to the list, £11 charge this morning. Think I'm more annoyed with them taking over 2 weeks to release it

Out of 2 parcels one is correct value below limit but - update - item value inc p&p $16.50 what is on package $21.50 (FFS)
We have contacted our shipping courier to withdraw the package. If we fail to catch the package, and do not have luck to pass the customs, please feel free to let us know and we will offer a proper solution.

Update from FT support - They are now offering to cover half the duty charge.

Still not good enough, after all the explaining and photos I provided and yet they are still dancing around the issue.

Back
Top Bottom