What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

So I assume packages marked as $20 will be a similar charge, think i'll pay on this one.
How do I go about and word a complaint to FT to get some credit? (General question not just aimed at Gitchey)
Ta

In your orders you can click on track & support then top right there's support & service, go into there & send them a message about that order

Ive made 2 orders today, below $20. As soon as I ordered I opened a ticket so they can put correct value on parcel. Parcels in post, ticket still open. :doh:

Could it be because fasttech are putting $20 value on all the packages?

Yeah, that seems right, right now it's 0.76 Dollars to the pound, $20 is £15.20, VAT on that is £3.04

I dunno what the daily or weekly fluctuations are so maybe it doesn't stray from the £3.03/4 much

So I assume packages marked as $20 will be a similar charge, think i'll pay on this one.
How do I go about and word a complaint to FT to get some credit? (General question not just aimed at Gitchey)
Ta
No. You can assume that the 3 or 4 people on this thread got charged.
Most folk didn't get charged, unless you think that the 5 blokes in UK Customs look at every one of the whoophteen thousand parcels that come through every day. :D

Ive made 2 orders today, below $20. As soon as I ordered I opened a ticket so they can put correct value on parcel. Parcels in post, ticket still open. :doh:
As I found out when trying to ask FT for certain colours on driptips sold as random colours, you have to make the order, then put it on hold, then open the ticket, so it doesn't get sent out before they read the ticket.

Back
Top Bottom