What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

I hope things get sorted for those in the same position as me.
Last update from FT on my support ticket is that they offered me $5 towards the charge of £11.15 that I have. I replied back asking for the full fee to be covered to see what they say but Ive got a feeling they won't budge any further and it will most likely just be a case of being sent back to them then either I opt for a re-send or a refund.

Will keep you guys posted on what they say.

@viper is it not the case that at the current exchange rate the coils are more than £15 though?

Nope it isn't. My order total was $18.69 and just checked todays exchange rate is showing it as around £14.23.
On the date of the order I originally paid £14.59 via paypal at their exchange rate. That is the entire total including shipping for just 2 packs of coils.

I'm waiting on an order that was shipped on the 13th, not too worried yet as tomorrow will only have been ten days but I don't seem to have a photo of my package anywhere within the tracking options.

I'm waiting on an order that was shipped on the 13th, not too worried yet as tomorrow will only have been ten days but I don't seem to have a photo of my package anywhere within the tracking options.

Click on your order number and that page should have the photo. To be honest the photos are never clear so you will struggle to read anything off the label.

Click on your order number and that page should have the photo. To be honest the photos are never clear so you will struggle to read anything off the label.
Cheers, found it. I had to click "view/manage order". Shows true value of $10.20 for some spare glass sections for a few rtas. Shouldn't be a problem then [emoji106]

Hmmmmmm ..... looks like my Squid Industries Double Barrel is about to ship out from 3FVape .... that might be interesting .......... :22:

I’ve just put in order in for some cotton $12.16 total incl uk epacket.

Will I get caught by this? I’m well under the £15 cut off but it’s 50/50 if FT will put the correct price on the package

Back
Top Bottom