What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

Go and look at the photo of your order. It might ease your mind. Or not. :D
It goes all pixelated [emoji23]

I'm not fussed it's only some coils.

If it was a few 100 is be screwing

This is definitely something they will notice and change quickly imo. I know I won’t be ordering for the next 3-4 weeks at least.

Hey if it’s any consolation folks the exchange rate has gone up by 1c to the £! Add 1.5c and we’re home free [emoji2]

Last edited:
FT are pretty accommodating really considering the amount of orders they must ship worldwide, quick message to them sorts it out , may add a day or 2 to ship date though

Bugger, my shiny is very late now... and $20 value on the fucking sticker.

ive just opened a ticket with ft on an order thats waiting to be shipped and asked them to mark it as $18 instead of the usual $20 as i have one no show that was sent on the 9th off july and is tracked to uk and at langley another order that was ordered on the 11th came on the 17th so looks like i will be getting a card

Sweating my order which shipped before I saw this. It is in transit will let everyone know if it gets stopped or not.

I have 2 orders shipped, one is under $20 but only just, the other is $46 and only just been dispatched (proof of postage pixelated too).

The $20 one isn't worth paying the fees for but the $46 one has loads of bargains so I will pay that one.

just checked the one that came and it was 183.75 hkd thats over £17 so was lucky with that one

Back
Top Bottom