What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

From what I have just read on Fasttech forum all items sent out at $20.00 so you will get stung or get lucky. IF you order anything below $20.00 you have to request them to show the correct value.

To be fair, unless FT change their policies and/or change the amount on the declaration to account for the low exchange rate as it appears the other China vendors are that’ll see me stop using them.

Which would be a shame.

To be fair, unless FT change their policies and/or change the amount on the declaration to account for the low exchange rate as it appears the other China vendors are that’ll see me stop using them.

Which would be a shame.
Yipp [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

They acknowledged the issue:
Anniepan:
"About the declare value issue, we have forwarded to our related department to take care and improve, we will try our best to declare the correct value."
"To other valued customers, if there is any request of the declare value, please kindly contact us in ticket before shipping, then we will follow and do as you requested."

So it looks like it's worth to raise a ticket with every order >20USD by the time there is a better solution.

They acknowledged the issue:
Anniepan:
"About the declare value issue, we have forwarded to our related department to take care and improve, we will try our best to declare the correct value."
"To other valued customers, if there is any request of the declare value, please kindly contact us in ticket before shipping, then we will follow and do as you requested."

So it looks like it's worth to raise a ticket with every order >20USD by the time there is a better solution.
Tee man above saying they put 20 bucks on everything.

Even orders under 20$

That's insane if true, this is my first order from them under 20$ so I'll let y'all know what happens and what they have put [emoji106]

Even orders under 20$

That's insane if true, this is my first order from them under 20$ so I'll let y'all know what happens and what they have put [emoji106]
I've just told you that's bolx. As I said, my last order of $11.70 was marked as $11.70.

Even orders under 20$

As far as I noticed it's 20 for anything above and below I guess it depends on the person doing it. I've seen standard 20 or true, lower value.
I certainly hope they are going to improve, one of my parcels is stuck somewhere and I suspect it's customs. My wish list is still long...

I've just told you that's bolx. As I said, my last order of $11.70 was marked as $11.70/
Ok but like I said there's conflicting posts and this is my first order under 20$

Hope your right but I won't be ordering again till this dies down [emoji106]

Ok but like I said there's conflicting posts and this is my first order under 20$

Hope your right but I won't be ordering again till this dies down [emoji106]
Go and look at the photo of your order. It might ease your mind. Or not. :D

Back
Top Bottom