What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

It's two weeks today since my package had any movement. FT are sending their standard replies, trying to blame the weather & all sorts

It's two weeks today since my package had any movement. FT are sending their standard replies, trying to blame the weather & all sorts
I've raised a ticket today.... No parcel nor tax payment demands...

I have coils value 16$ on way to Heathrow I'll let yas know what's declared and what happens [emoji106]

From what I have just read on Fasttech forum all items sent out at $20.00 so you will get stung or get lucky. IF you order anything below $20.00 you have to request them to show the correct value.

From what I have just read on Fasttech forum all items sent out at $20.00 so you will get stung or get lucky. IF you order anything below $20.00 you have to request them to show the correct value.
They can fuck right off

My last order a couple of weeks ago was marked at the actual value, $11.70

Why can't they declare the real value under 20$ the twats.

Back
Top Bottom