What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

FT are blameless in this current situation. They always mark parcels at their true value if under $20. Anything over they mark as $20, even if the true value is $200.
If you want to blame anyone, blame the right wing nutters that are taking us out of Europe, and have collapsed the value of the pound compared to other currencies.
God save the queen!

FT are blameless in this current situation. They always mark parcels at their true value if under $20. Anything over they mark as $20, even if the true value is $200.
If you want to blame anyone, blame the right wing nutters that are taking us out of Europe, and have collapsed the value of the pound compared to other currencies.
God save the queen!

thats not true - they have just marked a $16.50 parcel to $21.50, however they have gone above and beyond, ran to border to retrieve it:bliss:

FT should just do the same, $20 has been close to the bone for a while

They've been urged to mark them all at $15 on the boards but it's whether they will or not, it's a pain for customers having to put a ticket in for every order

Yeah, pretty much what I’m getting at Johnny.

God save the queen!
I don't completely blame our gov or us Brits, it's the EU using bully tactics hoping we don't Brexit. The UK will flourish again once the No Deal goes through. I know people will be affected but i doubt it will be as bad as some think.
The worst that can happen is a war between UK and EU and i don't think that will happen. We do not need bully boys ruling the UK so we are better without the EU. Remember the speech by Farage. He was right the EU are not laughing now, they have more to lose than us, their membership will cost more once we leave and they divide our premium between them and a no deal means we pay fuck all to leave. We lived without being in the EU back then we can do the same now. Time to worry is when or if things start going pear.. Until then it isn't worth getting worried imo:)

Just checked the pictures of 3 parcels that have been sent out by FT, I did ask them to label them at $15

Two labelled at $15 & the one that was under $20 is shown as $12.20. I think that's what they say anyway, they're not too clear

I've got a 4th from Hotecig, I did ask them at checkout in the special requests thing so I'm hoping they listened

I don't completely blame our gov or us Brits, it's the EU using bully tactics hoping we don't Brexit. The UK will flourish again once the No Deal goes through. I know people will be affected but i doubt it will be as bad as some think.
The worst that can happen is a war between UK and EU and i don't think that will happen. We do not need bully boys ruling the UK so we are better without the EU. Remember the speech by Farage. He was right the EU are not laughing now, they have more to lose than us, their membership will cost more once we leave and they divide our premium between them and a no deal means we pay fuck all to leave. We lived without being in the EU back then we can do the same now. Time to worry is when or if things start going pear.. Until then it isn't worth getting worried imo:)
Very well said mate. [emoji106]

Just checked the pictures of 3 parcels that have been sent out by FT, I did ask them to label them at $15

Two labelled at $15 & the one that was under $20 is shown as $12.20. I think that's what they say anyway, they're not too clear

I've got a 4th from Hotecig, I did ask them at checkout in the special requests thing so I'm hoping they listened
@Angeliee can you give an answer?

Back
Top Bottom