What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

@viper
163.50 HKD = £15.7438GBP

that sounds about right if thats how much smok coils are.

which coils were they as they do vary in price.
check here from one of the cheapest uk suppliers https://www.wholesalecoils.co.uk/

the exchange rate is shite now and ive found plenty of mods that are actually cheaper here than china but coils have always been cheaper for me from fastech but i dont use smok coils.

@viper
163.50 HKD = £15.7438GBP

that sounds about right if thats how much smok coils are.

which coils were they as they do vary in price.
check here from one of the cheapest uk suppliers https://www.wholesalecoils.co.uk/

the exchange rate is shite now and ive found plenty of mods that are actually cheaper here than china but coils have always been cheaper for me from fastech but i dont use smok coils.

I didnt even check, thought it would be a lot more. But your right about that price.

Still £11.15 to pay on top of what I've already paid is too much.

They were the new Smok Prince TFV12 Mesh coils

Letter in the postbox today saying my coils have been confiscated and Ive been given a warning!
WTF!! For coils!!
Im going to kick off over this one on principle.

Got my coils through today thankfully with no issues and right price on the document.

Got my coils through today thankfully with no issues and right price on the document.
The correct value or the correct discounted value?

Seems bizarre that some people ar suddenly receiving packages with true declared values.

Well I have 3 international orders, 2 over £15 with FT with 2 different delivery options, before I knew about epacket so it will be interesting to see if I get hit with a charge.

Don't be tempted to use DHL, UPS, or any of the expedited delivery options as you will almost certainly be hit with extra charges. I got caught once, didn't mind paying the customs charge [it's a fair cop, guv ..], but really resented the rip off 'admin fee' that DHL charged. Never had any problems with e packet.

Back
Top Bottom