What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

Yep, Im now reading it.

Cnuts, its because the coils didnt have the nicotine warning on them.
Are they serious....
What shipping method did you use?
I am waiting on my nunchaku kit and coils getting here. I used epacket. The tracking said it’s arrived in the uk this morning. No further movement so far though.

Yep, Im now reading it.

Cnuts, its because the coils didnt have the nicotine warning on them.
Are they serious....
WTF! no coil boxes from outside the uk have the this is a nicotine product bollox.

I’ve had 6 China orders through over the past three weeks from 3F and FT, two with mods, one big and bulky. Nothing.

What route did it take into the uk @viper ? Could have something to do with the particular customs unit that it passed through.

Edit: @crustyfolker has probably nailed it tbf with the Singapore vaping regulations.

I’ve had 6 China orders through over the past three weeks from 3F and FT, two with mods, one big and bulky. Nothing.

What route did it take into the uk @viper ? Could have something to do with the particular customs unit that it passed through.

Edit: @crustyfolker has probably nailed it tbf with the Singapore vaping regulations.

it was valued (just) over £15, that's why he got stung.

Having bought stuff from overseas and then had my goods held to ransom at this end by the courier, this is why I NEVER buy from abroad now.

What shipping method did you use?
I am waiting on my nunchaku kit and coils getting here. I used epacket. The tracking said it’s arrived in the uk this morning. No further movement so far though.

Hong Kong post, so I guess I chose the free shipping.

WTF! no coil boxes from outside the uk have the this is a nicotine product bollox.

Some Vaptio pods I have from China do, not seen it on any coils though.
Its bullshit.

it was valued (just) over £15, that's why he got stung.

[emoji50]
IMG_4028.jpg

Back
Top Bottom