What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

I'm certain you're correct - but when other companies are circumventing that necessity, and when it adds days onto dispatch, there will come a point where customers go 'fuck it' and dob off to 3F or Gearbest or whoever.

I've got a basket full of Claptons and assorted little bumf just sitting there, and it'll remain so till they have done something proactive. Ordering should be a simple matter of click and wait - not click, click, wait, click, wait. :D

If you can break it down into small orders do that ..... I've just received two parcels from FT, one was about $10 the other about $12 and the epacket postage was free on one and $0.11 on the other, so there was no reason to put them together for an over $20 order.

If you can break it down into small orders do that ..... I've just received two parcels from FT, one was about $10 the other about $12 and the epacket postage was free on one and $0.11 on the other, so there was no reason to put them together for an over $20 order.
Yep, there is that - but it ruins my story :D

My Double Barrel just arrived OK from 3FVape ..... marked at $17.90 ..... phew ..... ;)

Shame they - and no one else - seem to have the green one in stock >:/

Still, means I have more cash for Vapefest \o/

Shame they - and no one else - seem to have the green one in stock >:/

Still, means I have more cash for Vapefest \o/
Best way to avoid customs duty/Vat is make sure your package is delivered by Yodel.....there again [emoji15]

I got got - £11.06 - to pay or not to pay - that is the question.

$19.82 order via Paypal £15.46 GBP

Main thing I wanted was the cheapest item, 10 new bottles for my Wraith so I can sell it with new bottles, weighing up whether to write it off or not, the other items were two Vandy Vape 30ml squeezy bottles that I can live without.

I got got - £11.06 - to pay or not to pay - that is the question.

$19.82 order via Paypal £15.46 GBP

Main thing I wanted was the cheapest item, 10 new bottles for my Wraith so I can sell it with new bottles, weighing up whether to write it off or not, the other items were two Vandy Vape 30ml squeezy bottles that I can live without.
I'd give FT hell first! :16:

Contacted FT, not expecting much judging by recent events, I have asked them to show a lower value on my current order awaiting shipping.

Think I might have to bend over and take this one, combined with the HUGE savings I made on my other order it's all worth it if I look at it as one.

I have no resentment for FT or Customs, it's a fair cop but it's Royal Mail that are taking the piss.

Back
Top Bottom