What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

Still worth giving them Hell though ........ ;)

They're aware of the situation, and their competitors (like 3FVape) are dealing with the issues better ....... :D

true .... seems a bit harsh to give them hell for declaring the correct value though. :D

...... one bottle less and it would have been under the £15, therefore I know who I'm blaming. ;)

true .... seems a bit harsh to give them hell for declaring the correct value though. :D

...... one bottle less and it would have been under the £15, therefore I know who I'm blaming. ;)
Ah .... I didn't say I blamed them though ......... just thought it worth a try! ;)

They would have still put the standard $20 by the sound of things, bottles were in 5 packs.

My next order is $112 - 1 bottle less isn't going to affect that one :27:

They would have still put the standard $20 by the sound of things, bottles were in 5 packs.

My next order is $112 - 1 bottle less isn't going to affect that one :27:

nah, I think that was a one off mistake .... I've had 2 arrive in the last couple of days from FT with the correct $11 and $14 on them.

I have just received another parcel today from FT. It was marked up at 20USD. Still no custom charges! That is two I've had this week, both marked up at 20USD.
What the fuck is going on?

I have just received another parcel today from FT. It was marked up at 20USD. Still no custom charges! That is two I've had this week, both marked up at 20USD.
Customs pick 2 out every shipment. If it is $20 you get charged. The other 45321 items in that shipment sailed through.

marked up to $20 or marked down to $20?

Back
Top Bottom