What's new

DeeDee's Quitting Stinkies Adventure.....BRING IT ON!

Decision decisions, so taking all 3 in the car! Lol they are all good. Just got the coils for the artery pal 2, got the hp 1.0 ones as suggested.....loving it so far! Great flavour, need to change the airflow and have a play with to find the sweet spot.
Have a good wkend all! 20191012_152120.jpg

Last edited:
glad is going for you, I have to start as well, vaping and smoking, more vaping than smoking but still a few fags a day . grrrrr...

@lene 3 weeks today love. Newrly3 at my 1 month target.

@KytanDale i know how hard it is to drop the fags matey, 3 weeks in and still i could just light one up especially after dinner or first thing in the morning with my coffee. BUT im pleased i have not caved in. You will do it when u r ready, u r holding onto those last few fags but u dont need them, trust me.

your doing so well. like you said nearly a month. have you been feeling different?

@DeeDee How is your quitting journey going ? won't be long now and you will have done a month and that is a great achievement ... keep up the good work :2thumbsup:

@WASD in Blue Hey matey!

All good, yes 3 weeks, well 22 days now!
Thank you for the encouragement
Loving my new Artery Pal II, tempted to buy another LOL
Hope you are well and Mrs Wasd is still going strong with staying off the smokes?

im so looking forward to the Expo too, are both you and Mrs Wasd going? Be great to meet you

@WASD in Blue Hey matey!

Hope you are well and Mrs Wasd is still going strong with staying off the smokes?

im so looking forward to the Expo too, are both you and Mrs Wasd going? Be great to meet you

Good news ... yes Steph is still not smoking (we encourage each other) .. 22 days well done ... :2thumbsup:

Expo .. no sry I will be working

@WASD in Blue Hey matey!

Told you the Artery pal 2 would do the trick [emoji6][emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom