What's new

DeeDee's Quitting Stinkies Adventure.....BRING IT ON!

@Jon The Vape
Haha, u don't charge? Well that's a good job then otherwise i would be in trouble! :18:

Yep 6 days and it will be the month.....GET IN!!

Thanks Jon, really appreciate your help, advice and if course banter :2thumbsup:

Day 25 Update!

What the bloody hell! Day 25!!! I still can't believe it hahaha.

So still going strong, using the Artery Pal II has really helped, love this bit of kit. Would highly recommend to anyone. I have named it Rod because its red and its a pod LOL, i know im a weirdo!
I have sold on my caliburn to a friend, hopefully it will aid her in quitting as it did for me!
On the whole i have been feeling pretty good and my bank balance is much healthier now I'm off the cigs.
Ive been off with a migraine for the last 2 days which sucks but unfortunately I am a Migraine sufferer, not much i can do about it but feeling better. Hopefully that one is behind me now.

Again I want to thank you lovely people for your comments, help and advice, what a great bunch of apes you are and i thoroughly enjoy being a member on POTV, there is something for everyone on here. I laugh so much at some of u lot on here, some of the threads and comments are so funny! THANK YOU

Here is my tracker..........
Screenshot_20191017-190812_Quit Tracker.jpg

Day 25 Update!

What the bloody hell! Day 25!!! I still can't believe it hahaha.

So still going strong, using the Artery Pal II has really helped, love this bit of kit. Would highly recommend to anyone. I have named it Rod because its red and its a pod LOL, i know im a weirdo!
I have sold on my caliburn to a friend, hopefully it will aid her in quitting as it did for me!
On the whole i have been feeling pretty good and my bank balance is much healthier now I'm off the cigs.
Ive been off with a migraine for the last 2 days which sucks but unfortunately I am a Migraine sufferer, not much i can do about it but feeling better. Hopefully that one is behind me now.

Again I want to thank you lovely people for your comments, help and advice, what a great bunch of apes you are and i thoroughly enjoy being a member on POTV, there is something for everyone on here. I laugh so much at some of u lot on here, some of the threads and comments are so funny! THANK YOU

Here is my tracker..........
View attachment 202691

Well you do join in on here DeeDee, so you put a lot in too. It works both ways. So glad you are getting on so well.

26 days today well done DeeDee and very soon be a month ... think of all the tax you have not paid and all the poison you have not inhaled :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom