What's new

DeeDee's Quitting Stinkies Adventure.....BRING IT ON!

Here is my tracker..........
View attachment 202691

How much of that £246.80 saved have you spent on vape stuff? ;)

We keep very detailed accounts, and between the two of us (wife and me) we've got a net saving over the year of about £1000 - I've only done a basic calc, but that's the amount we would have spent on roll ups minus what we've spent on vape stuff. Now we're buying less (less need or want of more kit) that figure is rising ever faster.

@pdg wow that great savings! If I'm honest i haven't kept track but i have 6 days till pay day and my bank balance is looking good, I did have a bill i had to pay out of the blue this month but i would say I'm £170 up, i have spent around £23 on my new pods but they were second hand, spent about £25 on nic salts as I'm trying new ones (flavours & brands) so initial outlay this month higher which is to be expected. I did sell my Caliburn, getting the money on payday for that. I'm going to the expo & looking for a new mod as i only have one and its 2 years old, its done good but i want something smaller.
So £170 is what i expect to be left over, WINNING

My plan is to move any left over money at the end of each month into.savings. I'm not a big spender, and i try to sell on what i don't use or like. I have a few friends that are newish to vaping so i end up giving away juices for them to try & coils, like to pass on my limited experience :)

Dee

@lene hello you. You always check in on me which i like very much but i now want to know how u are?
Im good, tomoro will be 4 weeks!! I will be doing an update then, whoop! X

Hey everyone, want some help please?

Can i get some nic salt suggestions please?? I don't do chill, cool, ice, lemonade type juices.
I have tried, vgod cubano, many Ohm Brew flavours, Pod salts Jammin, Pacha Mama Apple Tobacco, element NS, Dinner Lady LT, Salts Black Jack.
Preference any mg between 15 to 20

Thank you awfully! :57::10:

Hey everyone, want some help please?

Can i get some nic salt suggestions please?? I don't do chill, cool, ice, lemonade type juices.
I have tried, vgod cubano, many Ohm Brew flavours, Pod salts Jammin, Pacha Mama Apple Tobacco, element NS, Dinner Lady LT, Salts Black Jack.
Preference any mg between 15 to 20

Thank you awfully! :57::10:
Pacha mama

Fuji - really nice fully recommend
Starfruit grape - close 2nd
Sorbet and strawberry watermelon - nice enough but weren't the best

aisu nic salts range

Blue raspberry - very nice
Dragonfruit - very nice
Cucumber - strange but nice, just bought another
Wasnt keen on the pink guava and haven't tried the aloe vera

Nasty salts

Cush man - nice
Asap grape - nice

Not tried any others but want to, they have also just released a shisha range which I've not tried but couple of the flavours look good

Double drip salts

Crystal mist - only one of the range I have tried very nice just got another couple of bottles of it but it is ice so probably no good for you

Zebra range - not tried alot of them but not bad for a budget range

Two two 6 range - again not bad for a budget range

Wick liquor

Tried the following

Boulevard
Boulevard shattered
Contra

Wasnt overly impressed with them tbh and some others reported them ripping their throats to shreds, wouldn't really recommend them

Currently using fresh as f**k purple district which is blackcurrant and apple, very nice but wouldn't pay full price for it

Got another fresh as f**k called downtown central which is cherry and lime not tried them yet but was sent 10mg by mistake and they are sending out purple district and let me keep the downtown central as they didn't have 20mg in that flavour

Next ones I'm gonna try are some of the zap range, nasty & nasty shisha range, other double drip range

Few good offers for salts at the moment

Washington vapes have some premium salts on offer with 10 for £25 but they do charge for delivery

https://www.washington-vapes.co.uk/nicotine-salt

Ecigone have 35% off eliquid including salts - code is 35LIQUID, they did have a 50% off couple of days back will probably have another soon enough worth subscribing with your email so the offers get sent to you

https://www.ecigone.co.uk/nic-salt-eliquid/?limit=100

Vapeandgo have some on sale

https://www.vapeandgo.co.uk/?s=Nic+salts&post_type=product

Keep your eyes out for offers as you can generally get good deals as they are usually £4-5 for premium range 10ml in b&m shops or they may do a 3 for £10 or 3 for £12 deals

@Cozy
WOW thank you for sharing all that lovely! Appreciated very much

Yeah i used ecigone a few times and took advantage of that 50% offer. I also use Electric Tobacconist, haven't tried the other 2 u mentioned. Will have a nose. I get many promotion emails & general only order when there is a deal to be had! Ha :drool:

Yeah i have seen the nasty shisha range, looks good. Let me know if u try it and i will do the same.

Ref double drip I've only tried 1 nic salt in their range, the Cherry Bakewell 20mg, its not bad, not my fav but its ok, more bakewell then cherry which i find common in cherry bakewell juices anyway. I love Cherry but struggle to find a good one in freebase & nic salts.

Well feel free to let me know on any others u try.out and i will do the same,

Thanks again Cozy, enjoy the rest of the wkend!

:10:

@Cozy
WOW thank you for sharing all that lovely! Appreciated very much

Yeah i used ecigone a few times and took advantage of that 50% offer. I also use Electric Tobacconist, haven't tried the other 2 u mentioned. Will have a nose. I get many promotion emails & general only order when there is a deal to be had! Ha :drool:

Yeah i have seen the nasty shisha range, looks good. Let me know if u try it and i will do the same.

Ref double drip I've only tried 1 nic salt in their range, the Cherry Bakewell 20mg, its not bad, not my fav but its ok, more bakewell then cherry which i find common in cherry bakewell juices anyway. I love Cherry but struggle to find a good one in freebase & nic salts.

Well feel free to let me know on any others u try.out and i will do the same,

Thanks again Cozy, enjoy the rest of the wkend!

:10:
Yeah I like cherry too, i find alot of juices fail to get the cherry right or hard to reproduce the flavour

No worries I'm liking salts too so will let you know any new ones i try

Enjoy the rest of your weekend too

Back
Top Bottom