What's new

Does vaping stain teeth

Gonloopy

Veteran
LOL! Think I was a tad fed up by the time i got to this one...

Does Vaping Stain Teeth?

Put simply No . It is the tar within tobacco smoke that causes staining to teeth.

Yep. I agree, I don't see this as anything more than a "No".

It stains your bank account with red bits, it stains your table top with juice you've knocked over and when you see a mod you really want it stains...hang on, I might need to think this through.

I'm very sorry guys & gals but vaping does stain my teeth, especially the one where i habitually hold that drip tip. It's not as bad as smoking but it's visible & keeps on happening. I've also seen the odd reviewer on videos with a bad case of it.
Just saying, the knowledge bank should be consistent with what people are expecting to find on a knowledgeable forum.
It might be worth asking around the forum in general chat about this to gauge how many members get staining.

Good point, however I did google around before writing and did not come across any reports before yours.
I note you have posted in the forum asking opinion. Shall we wait and see what the consensus is?

I've been vaping about 2 1/2 years and my teeth are whiter than ever since I gave up the stinkies and in my time on various forums I've NEVER heard of vaping staining teeth.

Mind you, I have heard that brushing them helps. Xx

Judging by the poll although not a conclusive study right, but all the same it's vapers of all kinds, it looks like a lot of people don't have any teeth staining but a few do.
I don't get any notable staining like smoking was where it got everywhere so in that way the answer is no then. On the other hand i do get staining where the vapour passes my tooth, there's a distinct browny stain.

I'd suggest that if we're going to be straight up with people it should read something like

Generally not & in fact most vapers testify that their teeth have improved a lot since stopping smoking.
It has been known to stain around where you hold the device to your mouth but doesn't effect everyone & is nothing at all like tobacco staining.

Unless you disagree.

Back
Top Bottom