What's new

Emergency - best mtl

Get her the best tobacco flavored nic salt u can think of, when i quit the last thing i wanted to smoke was cheescake flavor
Any recommendations on the tobacco flavored nic salt that OP could try and tease her off the cigs .

I think a round smallish deip tip will pro

No not at all, and tbh i forgot about it. 100% the caliburn and thanks for pointing that out. Great starter kit, thats what i used to quit with 20mh salts

Sorry @andi52 my bad

Will need good battery life, the vape stops working, the roll up's will appear.

Any recommendations on the tobacco flavored nic salt that OP could try and tease her off the cigs .
Manabush so i hear, i dunno if they do salts tho...to rich for my blood, but im not spending 10 bux a day on smokes, to her it'd be relatively cheap

My wife quit smoking with a Vaporesso Osmall
However, I would rather recommend the Xtra with 0.8 pods. Loose MTL, what a vape!

Last edited:
U guys all use shortfills, right? So any liquid can be nic salt?

Go for a sampler pack of tobacco, u never know what someones gonna like, ppl love ry4, i think it tastes like smoking potpourri

If i even see the word clove mentioned at all in any flavor i swipe left immediately

Definitely get a pod to try it all out. And keep making sure that she has support. It's a bit shit when we try something new and we get frustrated because we don't understand how it works and what to expect. This has got to be an easy first venture and no more.

I would go for a spicy, a nutty, a sweet, and a fruity, small bottle one of each, bound to like one of em

Maybe even a menthol, whats her brand of smoke?

Definitely get a pod to try it all out. And keep making sure that she has support. It's a bit shit when we try something new and we get frustrated because we don't understand how it works and what to expect. This has got to be an easy first venture and no more.
Definitely, get her multiple replacement pods so when her coils run out, or her juice runs out, she can switch so u have time to get there to fix it

I just don't know how to get someone to vape, when they don't want to. I do though, think once she's started, she might be ok with vaping - as long as the nic hit is there, I can make 24mg liquid, or even 36, that's not a problem. It's a bit of a rush job all round, the line in the sand has been drawn, and drawn very quickly.

Back
Top Bottom