What's new

Emergency - best mtl

I just don't know how to get someone to vape, when they don't want to. I do though, think once she's started, she might be ok with vaping - as long as the nic hit is there, I can make 24mg liquid, or even 36, that's not a problem. It's a bit of a rush job all round, the line in the sand has been drawn, and drawn very quickly.
I dont either mate . Ive been fag free for 4 years and tried and tried to get my wife to give up as well. She is not having any of it. Never has. One puff on a vape and she starts to mimic throwing up. Total bullshit. But I dont want to be one of those non smokers that push and push someone who wants to smoke to try and quit. I watch my wife go outside our home and smoke like clockwork every 15 mins and it hurts me deeply. I knew no different when I was smoking and how bad I felt ,Cig free I feel great now and I wish I could find words of advice for my wife.

I dont either mate . Ive been fag free for 4 years and tried and tried to get my wife to give up as well. She is not having any of it. Never has. One puff on a vape and she starts to mimic throwing up. Total bullshit. But I dont want to be one of those non smokers that push and push someone who wants to smoke to try and quit. I watch my wife go outside our home and smoke like clockwork every 15 mins and it hurts me deeply. I knew no different when I was smoking and how bad I felt ,Cig free I feel great now and I wish I could find words of advice for my wife.

Not my way either, but it's shit or bust time for my friend, she knows that as well. I don't and she doesn't know what extra damage or complications another day of smoking brings, but realistically we do know, that she just has to pack that shit in.

Not my way either, but it's shit or bust time for my friend, she knows that as well. I don't and she doesn't know what extra damage or complications another day of smoking brings, but realistically we do know, that she just has to pack that shit in.
Good luck with all that mate. I wish you and her well.
Girls hey :D

Well, theres a few other things....u can try bribery, depending on your money situation,

Or book a week vacation to australia on a non stop flight, by hour 2 she will be begging for the vape to use in the bathroom.

It is a lockdown, just chain em to the radiator with only a vape, thay get used to it. No one will notice her absence
:)

Will need good battery life, the vape stops working, the roll up's will appear.

Ok so if its a pod that u think is best
the xtra has a 9000mah very good for a pod.
Osmall only 350 so scrap that
Caliburn 520mah scrap that
Wenax 1100mah very good
Freemax maxpod 550 mah

Its whether u want a closed throw away or pod a replaceable coil pod.
I can only suggest what i have tried and what fota the criteria.

Well, theres a few other things....u can try bribery, depending on your money situation,

Or book a week vacation to australia on a non stop flight, by hour 2 she will be begging for the vape to use in the bathroom.

It is a lockdown, just chain em to the radiator with only a vape, thay get used to it. No one will notice her absence
:)
Chain them to a radiator?,are you advocating the Boy George method...

Caliburn is what got me off it in the end. Draw activation is what did it to get that feeling of smoking. If she was to go for it tell her to get the koko pods. Far stiffer/ warmer vape than the caliburn pods. Tbh when I was quitting the last thing I wanted was tobacco flavour. I went down the menthol route for the extra throat hit.

I'd go o small or xtra (as Dee suggested). Simple draw activation and nothing complex.
As it's vaporesso. There's plenty of pod suppliers. Whack some 20mg 50/50 nic salts and go.

Back
Top Bottom