What's new

Ephro 101 problem

Coolie27

Achiever
Evening all, has anyone encountered any problems with their 101?
I was using it tonight and it just stopped working. I tried the usual 5 clicks on and it just wouldn’t come on. Fresh fully charged battery. I got it to come back on briefly and off it went again.
It is still under Fasttech’s warranty and I’ve raised a ticket with pics. I don’t think it’s got any juice down the 510 pin and I’ve checked the pin spring. Any suggestions from you lovely people. Also has anyone raised a ticket and returned anything to Fasttech does it cost more than it’s worth? Any help greatly appreciated. [emoji120]

Maybe strip it down and clean all the threads, cotton bud to the positive battery side, hope that helps.

@Coolie27 does the bottom adjuster feel loose at all or it still holding the battery in place without rattle? Mine sometimes give a weak batt error when the battery is far from empty and I need to push the threads a bit more to improve contact. This usually happens with nipple top 18350. Have you tried a different battery size to see if it works? I think Ft are pretty good with returns but sending anything to China is a bit of a faff... Hope you get it sorted!

@Coolie27 does the bottom adjuster feel loose at all or it still holding the battery in place without rattle? Mine sometimes give a weak batt error when the battery is far from empty and I need to push the threads a bit more to improve contact. This usually happens with nipple top 18350. Have you tried a different battery size to see if it works? I think Ft are pretty good with returns but sending anything to China is a bit of a faff... Hope you get it sorted!

Hi, no it’s still quite secure, yes I tried it in 18650 mode also. I have also tried all 4, 18350 batteries that I have. Cheers for the response.

It’s faulty, so they should cover the return postage.

Cheers, I have had it since March so it’s 5 months. On their website it states that between 3 & 6 months customer is responsible for return postage? Unless I’m reading it wrong.

Just as an update.
After jumping through various hoops with Fasttech to get it replaced. I was required to send photos and then make a video and post to YouTube then send link on a ticket. They replaced it and it arrived yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom