What's new

Evolve Kick-2 and a GP Paps

whipitup

Achiever
After watching @todd video last night I'm trying to find out if one will fit in my GP Paps (v2 I think, @andy @Carlos ?).

C9V don't know for sure.

I've PM'ed Perseas on UKV, but I'm impatient!!

PS: The threads are quite prominent on the Paps.

will be fine on a paps mate :), its more a tube mod where the threading can catch

carl

Now I am confused!!.........if a GP Paps isn't a "tube" mod, what the hell is?

the GP paps is a tube mod lol, along with Bagau, caravela,nemisis etc mate. if you watch Todds review again (well skip to the part you need) Todd mentions regarding tube mods that have a long thread on them that may cause a issue, as when the battery is in and then the kick the pins will not touch the sides of the mod but the threading instead.
Don't forget you will need to change your batteries to 18500 as well mate

Mmmmm, I'm not so sure mate.

THe Paps (well mine, ex yours etc, etc) has about 8 - 10mm of pretty course threading, then a 2mm section that has a larger internal diameter and then smooth tubing.

I think James has a kick (the older one) so I'll see if I can get him to bring it round tomorrow night do I can try it.

I had a paps with kick no problem Roger, Carlos is bang on again

My last post wasnt aimed at you...........if I can get James to work I think I'll buy one. Seems like a better idea than trying to get a reliable vw mod for less than £150!!

Mmmmm, I'm not so sure mate.

THe Paps (well mine, ex yours etc, etc) has about 8 - 10mm of pretty course threading, then a 2mm section that has a larger internal diameter and then smooth tubing.

I think James has a kick (the older one) so I'll see if I can get him to bring it round tomorrow night do I can try it.

Listen, you massive twonk, another paps man here, it works, grow some balls, man, GRARARARTYSDUDI! ;)

My last post wasnt aimed at you...........if I can get James to work I think I'll buy one. Seems like a better idea than trying to get a reliable vw mod for less than £150!!

No problem, I will always buy the kick 2 off you at price and postage you pay if it doesn't fit as I am after one anyway or will be when I finally track my mod down

Back
Top Bottom