What's new

Evolves new Replay function has converted me

Wasn't there a documentary in the 70's about a family that renounced consumerism,i think it was called 'The Good Life' or something.
I forgot how it ended.

No. That was about 'self-sufficiency'.

Some of the the people involved went on to be part of another documentary called 'Ever Decreasing Circles', which focused on the sad, desperate lives of a bunch of people living somewhere in the suburbs of London.

Just thinking about those poor souls brings a tear to my eye to this day...

I get what your saying but I'm ok honestly :) Mostly it's a couple of quid here and there on ebay for syringes or something that I forget lol, or order them again coz they won't take 6 months to get here!

After buying the scales and baggies too they're gonna think I'm a junkie! :11:

My PG and VG is definitely coming tomorrow so I can finally get stuck in!! :yahoo:

Sounds like you’re setting up a crack house.
I know right!! I ordered baggies last week and just went for the smallest. Just wanted them to hold a few coils of different types.

They turned up and weren't big enough to hold a 5 pence coin!! I didn't know they came that small! Now I've got 100 of them :D Glad they cost less than £2 lol

Now all you need is 6 inch steel shutters for the ground floor windows and a door with slot in it for people to pick up their fix.

Back
Top Bottom