What's new

Evolves new Replay function has converted me

I've just recieved my Paranormal 250C, so I'm testing the Replay function against Traditional TC...

cool, look forward to hearing what you think ...... what I don't really understand is how you get the temperature how you like it? (in replay mode) I understand you adjust the wattage but in regular TC it's the temp that is the important adjustment for me, the wattage not so much, do you think that by adjusting the wattage in 'replay' mode you are actually adjusting the temp along with it? otherwise I don't really understand how you get the vape how you want it in the first place. Vaping SS in wattage is nothing like vaping it in TC for me...

Any DNA 75C board will do.
Not yet mate the DNA75c will get the replay firmware sooner or later but as yet only the DNA250c board has the replay feature. I will also vouch for the replay feature as being a great revelation. I have been using it since Friday and it is awesome. When i first heard about it i was sceptical now i am all for it.

cool, look forward to hearing what you think ...... what I don't really understand is how you get the temperature how you like it? (in replay mode) I understand you adjust the wattage but in regular TC it's the temp that is the important adjustment for me, the wattage not so much, do you think that by adjusting the wattage in 'replay' mode you are actually adjusting the temp along with it? otherwise I don't really understand how you get the vape how you want it in the first place. Vaping SS in wattage is nothing like vaping it in TC for me...
Adjusting wattage will change the temperature, using replay not only adjusts wattage but mimics the exact pattern that was recorded for every vape afterwards...

My firing finger, has inbuilt muscle memory replay.....I press, release, repeat:)

Adjusting wattage will change the temperature, using replay not only adjusts wattage but mimics the exact pattern that was recorded for every vape afterwards...

yeah but how do I get the vape how I want it in the first place only using wattage adjustment? .... if the replay feature mimics what it was like in wattage? ... maybe that's the point but it's not going to be like vaping with TC is it? ... I guess what I'm getting at is when I vape TC I use a 0.5ish SS coil, I can't adjust those coils in power mode to vape how I want them to vape, they only work in TC for me. With something like a 0.15 ohm Ni200 coil I guess it would be even harder to get a vape I'd want to replay without being able to control the temperature limit, I'd have to turn the wattage right down and then it would have a really slow heat up and not be something I'd want to replay?

... do you see what I'm saying?

I can't understand how it adjusts for length of puff. If I set replay on a 2 second puff, it replays the next puff the same even if it is a 6 second puff.
It's this feature that sold me on it. I like to take long puffs, and was always walking that tightrope between great vape heaven and dry hit hell.

Back
Top Bottom