What's new

Fasttech shipping (brilliant!!)

quincey43

Achiever
Just received my second Dvarw and SXK Pocket, 6 days from shipped to my door, 6 days!! That's me set now, love these 2 RTA's the only thing I forgot to order were the reducer set for the dvarw, never mind will order them soon, happy days!!

I am interested to hear how the sxk pocket is, I found the quality of the airflow a bit choppy on the ST one. The holes in the pin look like tiny pin pricks and aren’t even in line, I think the sxk one seems better made.

The dvarw is great, I got the smaller 2 reducers but actually after a week or so of use and chopping and changing them I seem to have settled on the 1.2 one that came with it.

I am interested to hear how the sxk pocket is, I found the quality of the airflow a bit choppy on the ST one. The holes in the pin look like tiny pin pricks and aren’t even in line, I think the sxk one seems better made.

The dvarw is great, I got the smaller 2 reducers but actually after a week or so of use and chopping and changing them I seem to have settled on the 1.2 one that came with it.
The SXK pocket is great, the airflow is spot on for me the only thing I don't like is the little drip tip and not all of mine fit but have a few that work so all is OK. My first Dvarw has the next size up reducer in which is great but having forgot to order the reducers with my second one I am using it with the air hole that comes with the tank and it is ok but I will order the other reducers as I like the slightly bigger air hole. One thing to say on the SXK pocket be careful I have sliced my finger on one of the edges they are a bit sharp!!

FT with the UK Express I take it? It's class, 6-7 days is the norm for it & it's so cheap. Not that I've thought about it much but I don't understand how the pricing works, seems to be the more you order, the cheaper it is

I like the look of the Pocket, it looks a lot like the Pico RTA, you'll have to keep us updated on how you get on with it

:17::17::17::17::17::17::17:

I've ordered 3 SXK Pockets from FT ......... the first in February ......... still waiting ........ they lost the first. :banghead:

Glad you like it!! :2thumbsup: :28: ;)

:17::17::17::17::17::17::17:

I've ordered 3 SXK Pockets from FT ......... the first in February ......... still waiting ........ they lost the first. :banghead:

Glad you like it!! :2thumbsup: :28: ;)
Oh dear, sorry to hear that!! hope your's arrive soon. I think I prefer the Dvarw out of all the tanks I have but the sxk pocket comes a close second.

Oh dear, sorry to hear that!! hope your's arrive soon. I think I prefer the Dvarw out of all the tanks I have but the sxk pocket comes a close second.
The Pocket was a bit of a Holy Grail for me - I loved the original Pico but didn't like the plastic, then moved on to the Doggystyleds because they at least had a metal chimney ....... so when I saw the Pocket was similar but NO PLASTIC I was on it! The ST ones have been fine, but I just 'know' from experience the SXK ones will be better made. :)

I will try the Dvarw too. :)

The Pocket was a bit of a Holy Grail for me - I loved the original Pico but didn't like the plastic, then moved on to the Doggystyleds because they at least had a metal chimney ....... so when I saw the Pocket was similar but NO PLASTIC I was on it! The ST ones have been fine, but I just 'know' from experience the SXK ones will be better made. :)

I will try the Dvarw too. :)
Yes to the Dvarw, I am sure you will like it. I would get the reducers too and a spare tank, I will stock up on spares just in case they stop producing it!!

Back
Top Bottom