What's new

Fasttech what a feckin joke

Just to cheer everybody up China is on holiday 1-5 May for Labour Day so if nothings moved before then there'll be more delays. ;)

Nah, I gently nudged the sender and they resent and gave me a new tracking number. This time it's got as far as Yanwen.

Even I don't know where that is. :)

That's saying something, cause that last place I was due to go to my Chinese mate said, meet you back here next week, then we set off, make sure you have enough cash, as they don't even have a bank there. :18:

According to the mapping software I looked up, it's three provinces southwest of Wuhan.

I've no idea, it's somewhat hazy but I remember Dragons in Chinatown in San Francisco during some festival when we visited. We also took in a baseball game at Candlestick Park and I think the season ran March to September/October, so it might have been end of May as you say.

I've no idea, it's somewhat hazy but I remember Dragons in Chinatown in San Francisco during some festival when we visited. We also took in a baseball game at Candlestick Park and I think the season ran March to September/October, so it might have been end of May as you say.

Nowadays in China & Hong Kong it starts on the 5th day of the 5th month of the Chinese Calaendar, so this year falls on the 27 May.
I got screwed oved by that, and other Chinese festivals a few times, mainly because even our Chinese office could not keep track of when they were. :18:

I was a regular buyer from china but have not ordered anything in 2020. I am hoping that I can continue to buy from UK sellers as it is so much easier.

I don't mind where stuff is made on the whole. Am fed up of ordering from China.
my bad @rew i saw the quote & thought it was you asking me,TBH ive no issues with mods been made in china or coming from there, yes i own 2 one off hand made mods made in the uk but they was a very rare special treat to myself, would love a vapesmarter mod but the way things stand at the moment my funds say no ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom