What's new

Fasttech what a feckin joke

Done the mistake to order from FT after 45 days my order is still in China. Not ordering anything from there anymore would rather go 3F or vapesourcing

Guys, guys, guys. I would give Ft a break at the moment with the current climate. Only a couple of days ago I got a parcel off them. 4 weeks it took which is the longest I have ever waited. Some cotton and coils. All the years I have been ordering from FT, they have never let me down. But, my postman is chinese, so maybe that helps. :D

Guys, guys, guys. I would give Ft a break at the moment with the current climate. Only a couple of days ago I got a parcel off them. 4 weeks it took which is the longest I have ever waited. Some cotton and coils. All the years I have been ordering from FT, they have never let me down. But, my postman is chinese, so maybe that helps. :D
Very true (not about your postie, I have no information on him) ft have never faltered for me, I think they had a two to three year run of being the fastest Chinese vendor. Every order was seven to ten days to the door (and I placed a lot of orders).
Things slowed down massively at the start of corona in China but will return to normal eventually.
Very reliable company who I'm happy to stick with.

Same here, have ordered a lot from them over the years and always been very pleased with the service. Yes the wait can be frustrating but it's what it is. My only observation over the last year has been their prices are not as competitive as they used to be.

Same here, have ordered a lot from them over the years and always been very pleased with the service. Yes the wait can be frustrating but it's what it is. My only observation over the last year has been their prices are not as competitive as they used to be.
Pounds lost a lot of ground and manufacturers striking price deals has been a killer.
for example..the dovpo mono is around £125 here and I would have expected to land that at about the sub £80 Mark from China direct in previous years (a reasonable if not still substantial price for a battery box) yet it's probably five to ten quid more from china.
funny enough Mrs kid just replaced the toaster and kettle here at eyeball tower's so she ordered smeg one's to match the fridge. (I order vape gear I don't need, so I've no ground to argue here).
£300 for both. Ok i guess as they are produced in Italy like the fridge and carry a long guarantee.
Oh no, made in the prc. That a big old profit return.

Pounds lost a lot of ground and manufacturers striking price deals has been a killer.
for example..the dovpo mono is around £125 here and I would have expected to land that at about the sub £80 Mark from China direct in previous years (a reasonable if not still substantial price for a battery box) yet it's probably five to ten quid more from china.
funny enough Mrs kid just replaced the toaster and kettle here at eyeball tower's so she ordered smeg one's to match the fridge. (I order vape gear I don't need, so I've no ground to argue here).
£300 for both. Ok i guess as they are produced in Italy like the fridge and carry a long guarantee.
Oh no, made in the prc. That a big old profit return.
Fair point about the pound, did make a difference. The UK deals do seem to surpass China prices in some cases. Takes a little finding but that is the fun of it.

Fair point about the pound, did make a difference. The UK deals do seem to surpass China prices in some cases. Takes a little finding but that is the fun of it.
It is. It's amazing how high they aim the price point initially now.
wismec are terrible for pricing new mods exceptionally high on release.
it's interesting to see where they land a couple of months later. Obviously still making a profit but often a third or less of the original price.
the Chinese manufacturer's seem to try to bypass Chinese vendors with a lot of stuff now which means the Chinese vendors have to import stuff back at higher prices.
no competition or price setting rules over there.
lots of bargains to be had in our and China's vendor's sale sections. Last months must have is often available at a couple of quid. Like to find a bargain.

It is. It's amazing how high they aim the price point initially now.
wismec are terrible for pricing new mods exceptionally high on release.
it's interesting to see where they land a couple of months later. Obviously still making a profit but often a third or less of the original price.
the Chinese manufacturer's seem to try to bypass Chinese vendors with a lot of stuff now which means the Chinese vendors have to import stuff back at higher prices.
no competition or price setting rules over there.
lots of bargains to be had in our and China's vendor's sale sections. Last months must have is often available at a couple of quid. Like to find a bargain.
Definitely. I often wait till new stuff has been out for a while and then see what bargains are out there. Have noticed more and more uk based bargains often exceeding the China prices which is a win win for me.

My only outstanding order from China hasn’t had an update since it was dispatched overseas on the 16th of April. I sure hope that plane is ok. No biggy though, I have a device, baterries and juice so I can still vape
FB94E532-81CE-4D01-A636-75915D1CDC58.jpeg

Like i have previously said, i just don't have the patience to wait for deliveries from China, i stress out if it's from Salford. I had a moment of madness last night thinking of ordering from China so went to bed to think about it. I woke up this morning and said to myself have you gone fecking mad. I am ok now but still undecided on my upcoming purchase.

Back
Top Bottom