What's new

Fasttech what a feckin joke

Yeah, Fasttech have never let me down, everything I've ever ordered has arrived
Like i have previously said, i just don't have the patience to wait for deliveries from China, i stress out if it's from Salford. I had a moment of madness last night thinking of ordering from China so went to bed to think about it. I woke up this morning and said to myself have you gone fecking mad. I am ok now but still undecided on my upcoming purchase.

To be honest mate, there's a fair few bargains in the UK to be had, most of the RDA's I've picked up during lockdown have been cheaper than what they would've cost in China. Mainly because they're 6 months + old now so that's ancient in vape terms. Mods, maybe not

Best off getting yourself kitted out with stuff from the UK then once the covid stuff dies down, get yourself a few cheapies from China as "backup" ie not things you're desperate for so you can order & forget

One thing I find Fasttech great for is a) the little bits & bobs you can't find in UK stores without having to order from multiple stores (coils, drip tips, tools et) b) clones of things you fancy trying

Yeah, Fasttech have never let me down, everything I've ever ordered has arrived

To be honest mate, there's a fair few bargains in the UK to be had, most of the RDA's I've picked up during lockdown have been cheaper than what they would've cost in China. Mainly because they're 6 months + old now so that's ancient in vape terms. Mods, maybe not

Best off getting yourself kitted out with stuff from the UK then once the covid stuff dies down, get yourself a few cheapies from China as "backup" ie not things you're desperate for so you can order & forget

One thing I find Fasttech great for is a) the little bits & bobs you can't find in UK stores without having to order from multiple stores (coils, drip tips, tools et) b) clones of things you fancy trying

@JohnnyAce Good advice :) At the minute i can't decide between a Topside dual or a Topside Lite and am stressing myself out as to which to get first, and the funny thing is i am not really in need of any of them, but have it in my head i must choose lol

@JohnnyAce Good advice :) At the minute i can't decide between a Topside dual or a Topside Lite and am stressing myself out as to which to get first, and the funny thing is i am not really in need of any of them, but have it in my head i must choose lol
Have a look at this it might take your mind off it.

@StrawberryRipple I have been on the lookout for a dual battery squonker for a while now but with me only buying from the UK they are pretty hard to get hold of and when you find one they are either sold out or more than i would be willing to pay for them, I am not tight so when i say high priced i mean like £20 more expensive than what they should be sold for. I accept that some of them are small vendors who need to make money but some of the prices they put on things are ridiculous.

@StrawberryRipple I have been on the lookout for a dual battery squonker for a while now but with me only buying from the UK they are pretty hard to get hold of and when you find one they are either sold out or more than i would be willing to pay for them, I am not tight so when i say high priced i mean like £20 more expensive than what they should be sold for. I accept that some of them are small vendors who need to make money but some of the prices they put on things are ridiculous.
Fair point and if you only use uk you're looking at £60+

https://www.vaporl.com/vandy-vape-p...id=c1k2_i87rur.cfm?b=258881&u=1822493&m=29576

I'd go for the duel. Heard the lite is flimsy . shame lockdowns on or i could have offered you an og topside.

No need to stress! [emoji23] That Topside Dual SE deal at Newvaping is a bargain, looks to be £130 most places. The Lite is a nifty mod, can be had with the Variant for £50-60 but you're looking at a top output of 70-80w

The Lite is very light & a bit flimsy feeling. The Dual is the opposite, very solid & quite heavy, I wouldn't wanna drop either [emoji16]

The Pulse Dual is great, solid & straight from bottle to attie. I've not seen one in the UK on my hunts. PITA to fill if you've not got a reverse squonk bottle filler uppy thingy.

No need to stress! [emoji23] That Topside Dual SE deal at Newvaping is a bargain, looks to be £130 most places. The Lite is a nifty mod, can be had with the Variant for £50-60 but you're looking at a top output of 70-80w

The Lite is very light & a bit flimsy feeling. The Dual is the opposite, very solid & quite heavy, I wouldn't wanna drop either [emoji16]

The Pulse Dual is great, solid & straight from bottle to attie. I've not seen one in the UK on my hunts. PITA to fill if you've not got a reverse squonk bottle filler uppy thingy.
The Dual with the Yihi chip is/was £130. The SE is the splatter paint finish.

Ordered the Topside Dual from Newvaping plus i ordered 2 more Profiles from Vapeology, skint now or until another bargain pops up, £12.50 for a Profile, i had to have some of that lol, thanks to @StrawberryRipple

Back
Top Bottom