What's new

Fasttech what a feckin joke

@Mutley1 They are bang out of order, you have waited a long more time than i would have, and the cheeky fuckers act like there is nothing wrong, get your dispute in i would.

i had already put in my paypal claim before posting ordered another one from aliexpress delivery in 30 days from wotofostore :D

I think there must be stuff from March and April that was loaded but now stuck on grounded aeroplanes.

Ordered a Tauren solo Rda from vapeciga back in Feb. Tracking shows as left for destination country?.
Ft order from April 01 via singpost both stuck in transit, this is going to cause termoil, companies will be made to refund by paypal and the goods will eventually arrive. Some folk will no longer want or need the goods in some cases.

Ordered a Tauren solo Rda from vapeciga back in Feb. Tracking shows as left for destination country?.
Ft order from April 01 via singpost both stuck in transit, this is going to cause termoil, companies will be made to refund by paypal and the goods will eventually arrive. Some folk will no longer want or need the goods in some cases.
Sounds like it might go back to February.
I've got an order from beginning of April sat in transit showing as leaving for destination country since 17/4 originally thought it was just sat at customs for too long but now think it's stuck on the plane.

As of the 8th May my order has been "leaving Zhengzhou International Processing Center, the next stop , Zhengzhou Terminal" and there's been no movement since.

I have something from 3FVape that has been stuck now for over a month and when I got in touch with them they said I should wait at least 60 WORKING days before doing anything more. I may just order from UK and cut my losses!

60 working days is a bit too long by anyone's standards.

I've opened a ticket for a FT order placed at the beginning of April.
72 working hours is the estimated response time which is nearly two weeks realtime.
Not using FT again TBH unless I hear they've sorted themselves out.

I've just asked for a refund on two items still outstanding, I'll wait for a response but I can see me triggering a paypal dispute next week for these. 2FDeal, Sourcemore, Everzon and 3avape have no issues sending post which arrives reasonably promptly, so any issues are squarely with FT.

I've just asked for a refund on two items still outstanding, I'll wait for a response but I can see me triggering a paypal dispute next week for these. 2FDeal, Sourcemore, Everzon and 3avape have no issues sending post which arrives reasonably promptly, so any issues are squarely with FT.
My ticket was a refund request.
I've had two deliveries from them this week though and one only took 10 days.

Exactly, once these items are dealt with I can see this mob joining gearbest and 3fvape on the verboten list for future shopping sprees.

I've raised a ticket yesterday for a FT order placed at the start of April.

It was a "test" order of nothing important. Just wanted to gain some FT experience.

I shall vape on and see if I get a reply :)

Back
Top Bottom