What's new

Fasttech what a feckin joke

after a month of messages back & forth with FT & them constantly saying no refund, i esculated a paypal claim & finaly got my money back, so ft joins my shit list along with gearbest...

after a month of messages back & forth with FT & them constantly saying no refund, i esculated a paypal claim & finaly got my money back, so ft joins my shit list along with gearbest...
Nearly 2 months of gentle cajoling from me, for an order placed in January, before I got my refund last week. They wanted to credit my account with a gift voucher for the exact amount, no goodwill gesture, so I insisted on a full refund to my bank, as I wouldn't be using them anymore. So that's FT and GB on my naughty step, and to be honest the prices ain't anywhere as good as they used to be, so no longer worth the wait.

Nearly 2 months of gentle cajoling from me, for an order placed in January, before I got my refund last week. They wanted to credit my account with a gift voucher for the exact amount, no goodwill gesture, so I insisted on a full refund to my bank, as I wouldn't be using them anymore. So that's FT and GB on my naughty step, and to be honest the prices ain't anywhere as good as they used to be, so no longer worth the wait.

Glad you got your money back bud, all they wanted to do with me was credit my account for 2 feckin dollars itold them i would not be using them again & wont be, most stuff lately i can find in the uk & cheaper, if not theres always cigabuye & places like aliexpress so not too fussed.

My ticket was responded to early hours telling me my order has finally hit Langley and the tracking confirms.

I think there must be stuff from March and April that was loaded but now stuck on grounded aeroplanes.

This seems to be exactly the case, and not just for FT. I’ve seen a fair few people now still waiting on March/April orders from FT, Vapesourcing, Everzon, 3fvape etc. The deliveries do seem to be trickling through in the past couple of weeks though. Just seems to be really bad timing with every that was going on.

I’ve ordered from 3 of the above, including FT, just this month and they all took between 6-14 days. Still waiting on a FT one from early April though. Ordered on the 9th, sent out on the 15th, no updates since. A cheap order of a few MTL drip tips and a spare tank for my Zeta so I’m remaining patient, for now. The dates line up with other people’s so I’m not too worried for the moment.

Unfortunately with the sheer numbers of orders ft process means they have been stuck in a backlog since the Chinese New year. I dread to think what the orders awaiting postage looks like. I've seen a few Chinese postal warehouse pics and it looks insane. Also we have no real idea of the state of play in each region but for sure the amount of flights allowed to leave Chinese territories is minimal.
I've had a review item from dovpo in a cue for months now. Obviously passed Chinese customs as I've had the obligatory confusing China DHL phone call but still no sign yet.

Hasn't helped with all carriers jacking up prices & holding up delivery until paid. I know Wotofo have had a nightmare with shipping as they're relatively small so don't get best price/service anyway despite not being cheap on their delivery prices. Around $10 minimum last time I looked.

Things are very slow at the moment for sure. I had to order some electronics parts from Tayda. Orders usually take 10-12 days and I'm always surprised when they turn up so quick. My 2 orders this year have taken over 2 months to arrive.

Anyone ordered from 2F Deal during all of this?

They have a couple of clones I want

Back
Top Bottom