What's new

Fasttech what a feckin joke

I was actually thinking of trying Temp Control then thought not many do it so why bother, i might try later down the road but in no rush.

I was actually thinking of trying Temp Control then thought not many do it so why bother, i might try later down the road but in no rush.

One of those vaping things I've often thought "I'll give it a try some day" but just never felt the need to

Right on the 28th of March I ordered some wotofo mesh strips & a wotofo unity clone, finaly last Thursday I received the mesh but no rdta, I checked with ft who say it had failed customs there end & had to be reshipped when this happened god only knows, anyway yesterday I sent ft yet another ticket too see if its been shipped & no & I get some lame excuse well @FastTech you can be expecting a PayPal dispute anytime know after almost 2 months I've had enough of excuses & waiting!
IMG_20200512_152643.jpeg

@Mutley1 They are bang out of order, you have waited a long more time than i would have, and the cheeky fuckers act like there is nothing wrong, get your dispute in i would.

I think there must be stuff from March and April that was loaded but now stuck on grounded aeroplanes.

I think there must be stuff from March and April that was loaded but now stuck on grounded aeroplanes.
I think that's exactly what's happening, someone on the FT forums said there had been no flights out of Singapore for weeks so anything Sing Post won't be moving

Back
Top Bottom