What's new

favourite/worst flavours

Faves so far, anything Manabush, Chiricahua Sun probably being my fav so far (have more of the range ready to try though!) and Rejuiced Big Mama's Milk which is a strawberry cream

The absolute worst have been Rejuiced Busta Lime and Gingerbread Fred as well as LiQueen Blueberry Mint. Vile vile stuff :sick::sick::sick:

Someone down my local pub suggested tmb notes range the other day but i have to admit i was put off by the price.. Worried that its too good to be true [emoji23][emoji23] have you tried anything else in their range?

I had 2 bottles of their Heisenberg not too long ago, it was quite nice after leaving it for like a week, enjoyed it enough to pick up some more at some point.

Yeah I want to find a decent banana liquid was going to order from drop drop vapour but a few bad reviews, will probably pick up the moo liquids banana milk as the strawberry one is lush !!!
I think @Dripworx have a new bananannananana one ;)

Dr Fogs POLARIS - Wow!! It's so good, it's Raspberry deep fried ice cream and I don't know quite how to describe it but, it tastes like just that! It's not sickly either. Highly recommend!

Solub Arome Rhubarb, fit for consumption with greek yogurt but perverted for vaping purposes.

I buy from onepoundeliquid and I used to love the choc nana in the ce4 but in the coolfire 4 it tasted foul can only explain it as a mixture of burnt banana and baby sick, needed to put in new cotton and dry burn the coil. Just put in forest fruits and it's lovely can easily become my adv

Favourite so far is Heisenberg, but I'm loving pinkman also. Both by vampire vape

Worse so far is watermelon chill, cant remember the company name but it tasted like shit.

Newish to cloud vaping so not many i have tried mind you

Back
Top Bottom