What's new

favourite/worst flavours

ryan frow

Postman
was just wonderingwhat flavours you guys like/dislike as i seem to be adv on heisenburg at the minute
my best so far is liQuids hezen high vg
worst has got to be fire dragons dragon slayer - absolutley foul chemical aftertaste on that one to me

Last edited:
Fav's: Manabush/Spiritwalker and Digbys (specifics in sig)

Worst: Charlie's chalk dust (all of them) , but especially the one that tastes like vomit and the one that tastes like BO and sweaty socks..

Fav's: Manabush/Spiritwalker and Digbys (specifics in sig)

Worst: Charlie's chalk dust (all of them) , but especially the one that tastes like vomit and the one that tastes like BO and sweaty socks..
im enjoying liQuids cloud range at the minute. i wasnt impressed with the cherry pistachio all i got was a big hit of nut at the exhale more not to my taste than a bad liquid tho

im enjoying liQuids cloud range at the minute. i wasnt impressed with the cherry pistachio all i got was a big hit of nut at the exhale more not to my taste than a bad liquid tho

Yeah, very impressed with them too ... I like that one especially. I'm vaping the Cinnamon apple high VG now.... None are all day vapes for me but they are nice for a change and excellent value.

Best: Manabush Coyote Coconut, Vaping King Slime, wick Liquor Boulevard, RY-Whore Chefs Vapour.

Worst: Brekzest by Decadent Vapours!!!

Yeah, very impressed with them too ... I like that one especially. I'm vaping the Cinnamon apple high VG now.... None are all day vapes for me but they are nice for a change and excellent value.
my worst ever was firedragons dragon slayer sounded like it owuld fit right up my flavour profile with blacurrent menthol and annaseed but it leaves a horrible i dunno how to describe it um toilet duck smell taste in the back of ya throat

my worst ever was firedragons dragon slayer sounded like it owuld fit right up my flavour profile with blacurrent menthol and annaseed but it leaves a horrible i dunno how to describe it um toilet duck smell taste in the back of ya throat

yeah, I think we've all had a few of those you think 'that sounds great' ..... get really excited and then 'bleh' :D

there was another I had called pistachio man ... tasted of mushrooms, vile. lol

best black jack god i could shower in the stuff and dandelion and burdock
worst any of the custard ones very sickly
did have some unicorns blood by vampires kiss tasted like linseed putty you use to use for putting windows in

best black jack god i could shower in the stuff and dandelion and burdock
worst any of the custard ones very sickly
did have some unicorns blood by vampires kiss tasted like linseed putty you use to use for putting windows in
have to agree i aint fond of custards and havent found a cream i like yet

A home mix of flavourart monson (raspberry and red berries), capella apple pie and capella custard v2

I'm way to tight to buy premium liquids.... I get through 10ml (MTL) and 20 (DTL) and I'm not gonna pay £10 a day when i can make good juice myself [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom