What's new

favourite/worst flavours

Best so far for me is a tie between PF Vapes custard doughnut and Dripworx doughnut, with perhaps Pancake Man coming close.

Worst (so far) was Irn Bru by Rainbow Vapes that tasted like washing up liquid, and I mean used washing up liquid and TMB Notes Jam on Toast (someone above said it was their favourite, but all I got was burnt toast scrapings).

Mind you anything involving taste is subjective, one man's nectar is another man's slop.

best: tiger fire by button junkie (still trying to find a good clone recipe because it is not cheap!)
worst: anything by black magic

Fav's: Manabush/Spiritwalker and Digbys (specifics in sig)

Worst: Charlie's chalk dust (all of them) , but especially the one that tastes like vomit and the one that tastes like BO and sweaty socks..

What amazes me that you know what sweaty socks and bo tastes like

Manabush, nanabohzo well any manabush is a fave. All of the dripworx have been excellent as have molejuice.
Dragons rise doughnut. Awful just gross like vaping lard and liquid Apple pie nearly made me throw which is unusual as they are usually pretty o.k.

Best - generally anything fruity

Worst - anything cake, biscuit or tobacco

No a massive fan of menthols but have found a few nice ones (just not an everyday vape for me) and am slowly coming round to some custards.

Best - generally anything fruity

Worst - anything cake, biscuit or tobacco

No a massive fan of menthols but have found a few nice ones (just not an everyday vape for me) and am slowly coming round to some custards.
i always find creams and custards to taste burnt dunno if its just me haven't found one i like yet

i always find creams and custards to taste burnt dunno if its just me haven't found one i like yet

I got a 3mg vanilla custard from onepoundliquid as I was getting a bunch of flavours to try out and it was pretty nice.
Most I have tried seem to have a cream, cake or biscuit flavour mixed in which I find slightly burnt same as you but just custard seems pretty good.

Hi All

My favorite Is a mix of Heisenberg Concentrate with Raspberry Concentrate. but starting to like custards
Worst i have had is Parmavioet

Sam

Back
Top Bottom