What's new

Financial brick wall lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a site now that's £20 or so for 300ml at unionvape.co.uk and I'll be giving them a go :) after that purchase I'll be getting a diy kit and happy days after that :P

I have no idea what my locan b and m sells haha

I used to be in love with their spearmint, went through loads, they changed the supplier of it randomly one day and was left with 295ml of harsh tasting juice.

Try 10ml before going for the 100ml bottles

Thanks for that advice, I will do actually, the last thing I'd want is to waste that much juice, I remember buying a skittles flavour from a local shop, it tasted awful luckily it was only 10ml, I tried steeping it trying it once a week but it never got better, in the end I mixed a load of juice into it and it made it vapable but my god I never tasted something that bad, so perfumey and dieselly

They used to come in aluminium cans with a pump lid, about a year ago, and that one was lush, the newer ones, plastic, is raw tasting. Spearmint has a bite naturally but these were just Urgh, to me anyway. Another source is bluestar, cheap but they use dye in some flavourings...

Attachments

• 1441543173017.jpg
    1441543173017.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 56
  • 1441543536823.jpg
    1441543536823.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 56
Thanks for that site, another one in my bookmark :P I take it dye isn't the best thing to vape :s

Thanks for that site, another one in my bookmark :P I take it dye isn't the best thing to vape :s

The jury's still out on that one, in regards long term vaping of food colourings on your health.

One camp is, if its fda approved, used in foods etc, it must be safe.
The other being, if its not essential to the experience, minimise the potential risks as we don't have a definitive answer.

Just a heads up really, depending on your outlook.

I guess so but we consume food colouring via eating and digestion however its in inhailed over a long term basis so its a hard one, I'll risk it, I'd rather inhale food additives and colourings than cancer sticks :)

Just wondering do people sell juice on this site for cheap and I'm talking £10 kind of cheap?

It's not allowed to openly advertise home brew on the site...
However 2nd user juices are in the classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom