What's new

Financial brick wall lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe people actually do that tbh. That's awful :(

Anyway , welcome to the forum :). I know what it's like to try and vape on the cheap having had a bit of a financial crisis myself lol. I'm lucky that my mum and partner help me out but with regards to making it cheaper for yourself. I've found staying away from sub ohming and sticking to tanks saves a bit. I stay away from the premium juices and use vampire vape atm which are 4 for a tenner atm in my local b and m. I've seen bottles of premixed unflavoured base for sale which u add concentrates too rather than the whole kit. I was looking myself but tbh don't know if that works out more expensive or not :/

I've seen a site now that's £20 or so for 300ml at unionvape.co.uk and I'll be giving them a go :) after that purchase I'll be getting a diy kit and happy days after that :P

I have no idea what my locan b and m sells haha

Ooo that sounds good may have a look myself :)

I don't like any of my local b and Ms really but sometimes they have really good deals on juices and I like to go in and sample some before I buy :) usually then buy them online cos they're cheaper hehe

Congrats on the baby anyway!

I've seen a site now that's £20 or so for 300ml at unionvape.co.uk and I'll be giving them a go :) after that purchase I'll be getting a diy kit and happy days after that :P

I have no idea what my locan b and m sells haha

Thank you for the info. I'm sure others will be delighted to also try this company at that price. Sharing info this way is a great start to being an awesome ape [emoji106]

Thanks, I have a book mark on loads of cheap ejuice vendors lol however I think unionvapes is the best I've found other than dripdrop liquids at £5 per 30ml

LiQuid at £1 per 10ml
lickwid at 2.50 per 10ml
Aerovape at £6 per 30ml :)

muffles92 on a very tight budget myself mostly... have bought juice/concentrates by searching for who has clearance items (via google) and buying bargains that way and my local b and m (fusion e cigs they are online too) has a 4 10ml for £10 deal on liquid as well as the usual suspects on here... the ginger nut is good as are the lime zinger and lemon meringue pie amongst others. .. really depends on what flavours you are looking for. .. there are also loads of places offering bulk liquids cheaply. .. but my memory is crap as to links etc...

Thanks, I have a book mark on loads of cheap ejuice vendors lol however I think unionvapes is the best I've found other than dripdrop liquids at £5 per 30ml

LiQuid at £1 per 10ml
lickwid at 2.50 per 10ml
Aerovape at £6 per 30ml :)

What part of the country are u in bud

I don't see many vapers here, there's 4 vape shops, and you'd of thought the only customers were the bus drivers, 1 out of 4 of our bus drivers are vapers yet I walk through town centre to get cigarette smoke blown in my face, fag ends flicked everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom