What's new

Flavor West - Gingerbread

jrob3rts

Achiever
Brand: Flavor West

Flavour: Gingerbread

Mix used: 70/30 VG/PG 20% flavour
Devices used: Vamo, Igo-L 2.3ohm. 9.5w (Approx 4.7v)

Ok, so after trying a Capella Gingerbread I felt compelled to try another brand; part of my reason was a cost cutting exercise. I went for Flavor West based on some good reports I was finding.

I mixed this to 20%. I'm not sure if that's too strong, or not right but it's a basis I try to start with...

Ok, less of the waffling, more of the outcomes.

It's gross! So, let me try to explain this....

The flavour reminds me solely of a Schwartz Ground Ginger. It's nothing else. I do actually wonder if this is Ginger and not Gingerbread. I keep trying to find elements of some kind of gingerbread in the inhale, and exhale and every time I reckon I find a smidgen of it, it's smacked out of the way by spice which resembles a randy hippo. It's bold, it's unpleasant, uninviting and in my opinion a waste of the PG and VG I added to it.

Overall, a shame.

I might try to add some of this (say 2-5%) to some Capella Cake Batter or Graham Cracker. But that's low on my list of priorities.

An all day vape? Not for me, by a long way.

Would I buy again? No

Has this changed any after a good steep? I'm actually looking for the Schwartz Ginger flavour but no point ordering if it has gone gingerbread over time. Cheers.

That's the first time I've ever seen a flavour compared to a randy hippo-best description ever :)

Has this changed any after a good steep? I'm actually looking for the Schwartz Ginger flavour but no point ordering if it has gone gingerbread over time. Cheers.

I'll have a check later. Need to find:
Igo
Gingerbread mix
:)

Sounds perfect!!! I'll have to visit 28VL later to order me some to tryout then. Ta v much :D

Back
Top Bottom