What's new

Flavour Ban?

Knowing how to recreate your favourite liquids will be an issue though, at least for me. Then there's the steeping time etc.
Necessity is the mother of invention, somebody will come up with a passable recipe for most of the popular juices, there may even be something on e-lr now

Knowing how to recreate your favourite liquids will be an issue though, at least for me. Then there's the steeping time etc.

as i’ve said before, you’ll surely find something suitable on baking supply and fish bait internet shops :)

I'm surprised that thee flavour ban is not being discussed more on a vape forum or maybe its somewhere else?

I'm surprised that thee flavour ban is not being discussed more on a vape forum or maybe its somewhere else?
most folk prob don’t think it will happen, or they’ll make such an arse of it that it won’t make much difference to anything.

I know for me im spending all day discussing it at work and then outside the forum on various vendor groups etc - and it has been discussed on here - i think most are awaiting announcements - and i know plans are under way to mobilise customer bases and gov uk petitions etc.

With so many unknowns, I think there has been quite a bit of chat about it on here.. and atm it is all conjecture (due to the unknowns)...

It is semi-permanently on my mind.

most folk prob don’t think it will happen, or they’ll make such an arse of it that it won’t make much difference to anything.

I think most people who vape don't KNOW anything is happening. The 'hobbyists' who visit vape forums/vape related online media are a tiny proportion of vapers.

I think most people who vape don't KNOW anything is happening. The 'hobbyists' who visit vape forums/vape related online media are a tiny proportion of vapers.

^^This^^ it's down to the big eliquid manufactures to come together with the smaller ones and sort their shit out in some kind of co-ordinated way

^^This^^ it's down to the big eliquid manufactures to come together with the smaller ones and sort their shit out in some kind of co-ordinated way

https://www.talkingretail.com/news/industry-news/crowdfunding-launched-for-legal-advice-on-challenging-vape-restrictions-14-02-2024

upload_2024-2-14_18-18-59.png

upload_2024-2-14_18-18-16.png

Back
Top Bottom