What's new

Flavour Ban?

I don't think the VPA are a trade organisation as such. They seem to be more concerned with lobbying and legal routes to affect legislation.

Well, there are some (non-vapers) out there that are concerned about it.. and some of them are Tories...
Sunak’s vaping ban is an outrageous – and ineffective – assault on individual freedom

the way these idiots talk you would think we don’t already live in a society where a myriad of thing are banned and restricted.

the way these idiots talk you would think we don’t already live in a society where a myriad of thing are banned and restricted.
I'd still prefer have as many people as possible batting for our side (especially if they happen to have any influence), even if you don't like them... ;)

Instead at having a go at the 'Just Stop Oil' protesters all you need to do is simply repurpose them.

Give them all t-shirts saying 'Just Stop Flavour Bans' and have them dump a few tonnes of fag butts outside parliament and glue themselves to the gates. Then they could spray Rishi with strawberry milkshake flavour e-liquid as he goes past. :bliss:

Instead at having a go at the 'Just Stop Oil' protesters all you need to do is simply repurpose them.

Give them all t-shirts saying 'Just Stop Flavour Bans' and have them dump a few tonnes of fag butts outside parliament and glue themselves to the gates. Then they could spray Rishi with strawberry milkshake flavour e-liquid as he goes past. :bliss:

Good plan, but don't waste good strawberry milkshake liquid on him! Use Heisenberg or something similar where the menthol will get in his eyes 😁

Well, as we all know, there are mirror-similar antics happening across the pond (in many ways actually worse), and here's a good example in Utah -

Protest over bill banning vape flavors in the Utah State Legislature​

The usual "think of the children" angle...
But Sen. Plumb argued that her bill is designed to keep children from becoming addicted.
"I think one of the things that’s missed in this message is how important it is to protect our youth and our young folks from nicotine dependence," she told FOX 13 news on Tuesday. "This bill does not take away Utahns' ability to vape. It does remove flavored vapes which are 80% of what children like to vape."
At least they are actually protesting about it in person there... (check video on link)
SALT LAKE CITY — A crowd of people gathered in the Utah State Capitol rotunda and grew louder with every chant.

"We vape! We vote!" they shouted.

Well, as we all know, there are mirror-similar antics happening across the pond (in many ways actually worse), and here's a good example in Utah -

Protest over bill banning vape flavors in the Utah State Legislature​

The usual "think of the children" angle...

At least they are actually protesting about it in person there... (check video on link)
Made me smile. 80% of youths like flavoured vapes, what's the other 20% doing? Also what about the 99% of adults that like flavoured vapes.

Made me smile. 80% of youths like flavoured vapes, what's the other 20% doing? Also what about the 99% of adults that like flavoured vapes.

Yep, her comment ought to read "This bill does not take away Utahns' ability to vape. It does remove flavoured vapes which are 80% of what children like to vape and we don't give a crap what adults like to vape or what helps them give up smoking."

Back
Top Bottom