What's new

Flying and vape gear

Vaped Crusader

Achiever
Apologies if this has been covered, I did try and find a thread but failed...........

I'm flying to Greece on Easyjet and I think i've a handle on it but it never hurst to ask people who have experience for tips, do's and don 't etc etc

I'll be taking two 50ml bottles of juice and a Vaperosso Luxe with a couple of pods and coils. I've a clear bag to put them in and I understand it needs to be in hand luggage.

Advice gratefully received.

Except from @u8myufo ...........He's a sheep worrying yokel :dance:

My sister and brother in-law have just come back from Greece (Kos). He didn't have any problems at all. I don't know the details but he took 2 lots of kit and enough liquid for 12 days and knowing him he didn't do anything special.

When are you going? I can probably get more details at the weekend. I don't know who they flew with but it wouldn't have been anyone expensive.

Remember to take your pod out of your mod and keep separate as its likely to leak due to the change in air pressure on the flight

aye, just stick them all in the bag and keep it separate when they scan your stuff. try and have the pods empty or they’ll likely leak all over the place. liquid you can put in the hold luggage but for two 50ml bottles you might as well carry them on.

same on the way back, you’ll not have any problems.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the input, flying early hours Monday morning. My pods will be empty, i'll prime those yokes once I get there.

I had to deal with this a couple of times recently, once with a full build kit, once with a few pods.

Any batteries (inc pod bodies) need to go in hand luggage and be shown as you go through security.

Loose batteries need to be in battery cases. Removable battery devices should have the batteries removed. Obv can't do this with internal battery devices.

Pods should be removed from the device and stored empty (for leaking, not legal reasons). If pods do contain liquid they need to be in a clear plaggi bag.

Any building tools should be in hold luggage because of sharp ends.

I always put juices in hold luggage, but yea I guess you could get away with a bit in hand luggage. Didn't want to risk it myself.

OK, as I said,I did what I thought I had to do (and was also advised in here, thanks!), I put my clear vape bag in the x-ray tray thingy and they weren't even interested, didn't even give it a glance. Coming back I didn't even bother doing that, I just left it in my hand luggage.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Anyway, thanks again for the advice.

I fly a lot from London to Italy and they never care less about my vape stuff, I used to put x2 50ml liquids in a transparent bag and the mod and atom (with tank empty just to avoid leak) just in the tray.
They do not care at all, I did not remove batteries and anything just went through easy.

Remember always to empty your tanks because they will leak (at least this is what happened in every travel I did), even closing the liquid control and airflow happened.

@Vaped Crusader if your nickname comes from Batman, bless you!

@Vaped Crusader, next time shove em up yer fucking arse. Let`s be honest, you`ve been admitted a few times in the past with far more weird things than that stuck up there.

Back
Top Bottom