What's new

Free repair/service for mods

Wizmec rx200 is so old it's haunted, just bin it and treat yourself to something new bud.

I’ve already spoken to Andy. Andy offered to have a look. But as it looks like a no hopper, I thought @KytanDale may like a look. After all Andy has plenty to do, already. It’s a shame, it’s close to mint condition.
Yeah it’s hopefully just a joint however I don’t go to board level .

I swop boards and I’m all out.

Wizmec rx200 is so old it's haunted, just bin it and treat yourself to something new bud.
i love them it just needs rebuilding its perfect condition i was going ask if they cud input 510 for me but i wudent chuck it you try find me one il buy it now there needle in hay stack

There was an inherent fault in all Joyetech/Wismec mods of that vintage with the 510. I fear you're tilting at windmills.

There was an inherent fault in all Joyetech/Wismec mods of that vintage with the 510. I fear you're tilting at windmills.
maybe so but i saw mod online people changing 510s mayvbe he can do if not just rebuild it..?

Hello Buddy, this is a great thing you're offering to do in your spare time.

What would be the possibility you could fix my Steam Crave Hadron Plus? As far as i can see it just needs some wiring soldering back in place. But i have neither the tools or experience.

Thank you for offering such a great thing.

Hello Buddy, this is a great thing you're offering to do in your spare time.

What would be the possibility you could fix my Steam Crave Hadron Plus? As far as i can see it just needs some wiring soldering back in place. But i have neither the tools or experience.

Thank you for offering such a great thing.
Kytan has not logged into forum since november 2022 so im guessing hes on an extended break or sadly left.

Back
Top Bottom