What's new

French Dude Juice Fake or Real???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is an ancient post but thought I would add as this juice was my favourite. I’ve had the same experience and I am certain it tastes rubbish because another company in the uk has bought the rights to produce and it clearly isn’t of the same quality.

I know this is an ancient post but thought I would add as this juice was my favourite. I’ve had the same experience and I am certain it tastes rubbish because another company in the uk has bought the rights to produce and it clearly isn’t of the same quality.
i always wondered why there was bottles on sale with the union jack on them. theres 3 sorts out now, reloaded and deluxe. no idea what they are like though.

i always wondered why there was bottles on sale with the union jack on them. theres 3 sorts out now, reloaded and deluxe. no idea what they are like though.
The originals were banging the reloaded versions in my taste didn’t make them any better but just confused the flavours.. just a mash up of sweetness.

@MrDJ, I tried a few of the different versions of this along with Pancake Man, all originally made by Vape Breakfast Classics and the "reloaded" versions all seemed vastly inferior to me with a shitload of sweetener added to try and disguise the fact. If you can't get the original, I wouldn't bother.

@MrDJ, I tried a few of the different versions of this along with Pancake Man, all originally made by Vape Breakfast Classics and the "reloaded" versions all seemed vastly inferior to me with a shitload of sweetener added to try and disguise the fact. If you can't get the original, I wouldn't bother.
ive never been interested in the newer versions. the originals were classics of their time. im guessing it could of been tpd that fucked it up for them as maybe the odd diacetyl may have been floating about back in the day but thats just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom