What's new

Review FSB - By Ribena Man

I never said I was only just covering costs, what I said Is I'm not making much of a profit.
I vape a lot of this myself, it's all I vape.
I really don't want to resurrect this argument again, am I really that evil?. Most of what I make in profit goes back into buying stock, bottles nic base dilutents stamps envelopes shrink wraps ect ect.
I try and make sure i alway have plenty in so I can vape it and i have juice to sell.
So yes I do make a small profit which I'm entitled to do so and yes a lot of what I make goes back into the "whole process" of making more

I never said I was only just covering costs, what I said Is I'm not making much of a profit.
I vape a lot of this myself, it's all I vape.
I really don't want to resurrect this argument again, am I really that evil?. Most of what I make in profit goes back into buying stock, bottles nic base dilutents stamps envelopes shrink wraps ect ect.
I try and make sure i alway have plenty in so I can vape it and i have juice to sell.
So yes I do make a small profit which I'm entitled to do so and yes a lot of what I make goes back into the "whole process" of making more

And let's not forget that the price "includes" delivery as well

And let's not forget that the price "includes" delivery as well

My post was more that you are trying to say that you are making juice for yourself and the costs enable you to vape for free. This implies your not making a profit.

You state both "only just cover costs" and "make a small profit" both seem to conflict each other.

Now let me be straight im not saying like a previous post you are ripping people off at all, more that you seem to feel the need to justify yourself.

Ive bought from you, its a fast delivery, its quality juice and it is worth £6

Money makes the world go around, and its fine to make money.

My post was more that you are trying to say that you are making juice for yourself and the costs enable you to vape for free. This implies your not making a profit.

You state both "only just cover costs" and "make a small profit" both seem to conflict each other.

Now let me be straight im not saying like a previous post you are ripping people off at all, more that you seem to feel the need to justify yourself.

Ive bought from you, its a fast delivery, its quality juice and it is worth £6

Money makes the world go around, and its fine to make money.

thanks for that buddy, appricate that. Yes I do feel the need to justifiy myself, when critisised anyone would. I'm not out to rip people off and if there has been confusion anyware then I apologise. a LOT goes in FSB, if i told you the flavour content you'd shit a brick lol, I even had one person the other day tell me it was that strong he had to dilute it down, spose that will make his juice go further lol.
when I first designed FSB over 18 months ago it was for my own consumtion and the idea was when You was a kid and you put way too much blackcurrant squash concentrate in the glass when your mum wasnt looking lol :)

Last edited:
I've vaped a lot worse costing a lot more........

£6 a bottle is fine with postage included.
Let's break it down a bit more for the retards....

Large letter rate : 93p
Ingredients : around £2.50 (Maybe more depending)
Bottles and Labelling Let's say £1
We are already at £4.50ish without taking account of time and wastage of materials and ingredients to perfect the finished product.

It's simple really if £6 is too expensive stick to your £1.50 bottles of Chinese shit

I've vaped a lot worse costing a lot more........

£6 a bottle is fine with postage included.
Let's break it down a bit more for the retards....

Large letter rate : 93p
Ingredients : around £2.50 (Maybe more depending)
Bottles and Labelling Let's say £1
We are already at £4.50ish without taking account of time and wastage of materials and ingredients to perfect the finished product.

It's simple really if £6 is too expensive stick to your £1.50 bottles of Chinese shit

Said better than I could have managed.

I'm totally hooked on the stuff.

Back
Top Bottom