What's new

Review FSB - By Ribena Man

I've had the FSB in a hellfire micro mega tonight. It's like being waterboarded with Ribena.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I've had the FSB in a hellfire micro mega tonight. It's like being waterboarded with Ribena.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Just had another 30ml delivered, this is now a regular monthly purchase and it ain't going anywhere while Ribena man makes it!

Just received a bottle and can also confirm, it tastes amazing...

Leaves such a nice, refreshing after taste in the mouth.

Thanks mate!

Been wanting to try this for a long time, so I have. Booom! Strong tasty blackcurrant flavour. It's some Fookin Serious Blackcurrant! :-p

I'm have a feeling he's on holiday or something but does anyone know when he's back? I messaged him on FB but haven't heard.

I'm in need of a fix.

Richie Van Vapes

Try the email address from earlier in this thread.

His FB page was deleted for being used as a business.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I replied to you on facebook about 10 o clock last nite buddy, my facebook account was temporarily suspended cos facebook is having a purge on people not using Thier own name. It was my facebook profile that went not the page, the page was still there.
Everything backstop normal now..... I hope

I replied to you on facebook about 10 o clock last nite buddy, my facebook account was temporarily suspended cos facebook is having a purge on people not using Thier own name. It was my facebook profile that went not the page, the page was still there.
Everything backstop normal now..... I hope

Sorry fella, all sorted now as you know.

Back
Top Bottom