What's new

Geekvape Athena Mech Squonk Kit £9.99 at Washington Vapes

Crispycritters

Achiever
As the thread title

Washington Vapes currently have the Silver, Gunmetal, Black and Blue versions on offer at £9.99.

I have the black version of this and it's a really decent compact single 18650 mech mod, and the RDA is a reasonable side airflow Squonk/Dripper RDA. To be honest its best to use the RDA on a dual battery mod as a single 18650 won't last long but if you already have a good single coil squonk RDA it will work great with this mech.

Obviously only buy this if you are conversant with ohms law - if not, please don't buy it.

Unfortunately I'm an internet idiot and don't know how to link stuff - if anyone can post a link for me I'd appreciate it.

As the thread title

Washington Vapes currently have the Silver, Gunmetal, Black and Blue versions on offer at £9.99.

I have the black version of this and it's a really decent compact single 18650 mech mod, and the RDA is a reasonable side airflow Squonk/Dripper RDA. To be honest its best to use the RDA on a dual battery mod as a single 18650 won't last long but if you already have a good single coil squonk RDA it will work great with this mech.

Obviously only buy this if you are conversant with ohms law - if not, please don't buy it.

Unfortunately I'm an internet idiot and don't know how to link stuff - if anyone can post a link for me I'd appreciate it.

Says £10 for me :54::54::54:

@SocialFuckwitt

do you have a mod you can run in 'bypass' mode? that will give you a good idea of what the vape would be like on your usual RTA/RDA, put a fresh battery in.

Back
Top Bottom