What's new

Good quality Rose V2 Clones are here...

Very much so. What I am alluding to is that vaping is not a world unto itself, life and business go on around it. The judgement people use in making buying decisions for vaping gear should follow the same as it would for any other kind of purchase - so yes, each very much to their own.
The principles of business are the same no matter what business you are in. Most businesses are strong in some areas, weak in others. What you consider to be "nowt but nonsense", I actually think is very pertinent indeed and the evidence is in the marketplace and in this thread.

So where you quoted earlier in this thread due to lack of supply and demand if a plethora of original vaping gear was available to all does your supply and demand case fall in regards to the fact they still clone the arse out of that said gear? You can dress it up however you like not every business model in every environment is the same albeit some have a passion as well as making hard earned. Other than regurgitation of the same old principles of business you keep quoting I don't see where your validity in the topic at heart here is going diversifying to other business models of which are similar but totally different.
Any way I'll let you have the last word on a reply with regards to business principles....

Two or three handfuls, perfectly symmetrical and natural.
uploadfromtaptalk1409855409909.jpg

Back
Top Bottom