What's new

Gotek Pods

LordOdin

Veteran
Used 2 new pods today and both burn't out straight away, it's cost me the price of the Pods and also a 10ml bottle of salts. It now resides in the bottom of my Bin.

i thought it looked interesting then realised it’s disposable pods. dunno why they wouldn’t put replaceable coils in it.

Haven't had any problems with any of mine so far. Still no idea how long a pod is going to last, as I've got 6 pods on the go and only one device, so they're constantly in rotation. Might take a while before they get killed off. Some salts can be really bad for certain coils tho. I remember one of the Nautilus coils being absolutely useless for a particular salt I used to vape. Switched to their NS coils for a bit in the end and they had no problems. Maybe just the particular juice you're using if it killed two pods back to back?

The device is sound enough for what it is, imho, but it's nothing special and nothing to get excited about.

Ive been thinking of trying one - just because im becoming a bit fascinated with these really cheap pods that seem to dish out mad flavour - ideal for when im out and about.

the Eco nanos ive had no issue with so far - the crown Prince of them tho is the Luxe Pro - especially with all the choice of built in coil pods and replaceable coil pods - way more money tho.

just out of curiosity i tried the nasty juice px2 recharable pod system - pre-filled pods which are of little interest to me - but they had a flavour called mineral water - which intrigued me, said they use bamboo and cucumber to approximate cold mineral water.

“sigh”

the flavour itself would actually have been really nice and refreshing - IF it had approximately 95% less coolant in it and zero sweetener - its ine of the sweetest things ive ever tasted - which actually made it gross.

im tempted to try mix a sane version for kicks coz the cucumber and bamboo was nice

but it tasted like someone had taken a cup of sparkling water , put a lovely shaved bit of cucumber and some bamboo root in it - then gone mental - tipped an entire bag of sugar to the point it wont dissolve and topped it off with a can of wilkinson sword cooling shave cream. Bleurgh

the device tho - it did put out some flavour - empty pods it would be pretty good.

or for those who like diabetes with their flavours.

Last edited:
Ive been thinking of trying one - just because im becoming a bit fascinated with these really cheap pods that seem to dish out mad flavour - ideal for when im out and about.

the EcoNanos ive had nonissue with so far - the crown Prince of them tho is the Luxe Pro - especially with all the choice of built in coil pods and replaceable coil pods - way more money tho.

just out of curiosity i tried the nasty juice px2 recharablw pod system - pre-filled pods which are of little interest to me - but they had a flavour called mineral water - which intrigued me, said they use bamboo and cucumber to approximate cold mineral water.

“sigh”

the flavour itself would actually have been really nice and refreshing - IF it had approximately 95% less coolant in it and zero sweetener - its ine of the sweetest things ive ever tasted - which actually made it gross.

im tempted to try mix a sane version for kicks coz the cucumber and bamboo was nice

but it tasted like someone had taken a cup of sparkling water , put a lovely shaved bit of cucumber and some bamboo root in it - then gone mental - tipped an entire bag of sugar to the loint it wont dissolve and topped it off with a can of wilkinson sword cooling shave cream. Bleurgh

the device tho - it did put out some flavour - empty pods it would be pretty good.

or for those who like diabetes with their flavours.
I definitely wouldn't describe the Gotek as putting out "mad flavour." It's decent enough, but there's nothing exceptional about it. Imho.

I definitely wouldn't describe the Gotek as putting out "mad flavour." It's decent enough, but there's nothing exceptional about it. Imho.
For less than a 10 spot tho?

Used 2 new pods today and both burn't out straight away, it's cost me the price of the Pods and also a 10ml bottle of salts. It now resides in the bottom of my Bin.
As soon as the flavour goes (off) I'm syringing out the liquid .not gonna waste a full pod...

For less than a 10 spot tho?
For the price point you really can't go far wrong with it. It's compact, battery is good for the size of the device, can get 4ml pods, airflow can be dialed down to tight AF, or opened fully for a pretty restricted direct lung. The flavour is good, but definitely not mad. It's a decent enough device. I like it, and I'm using it. But if I lost it, I doubt I'd replace it.

Just to note: I am referring to the Pro, not the X. The differences between the two being device size and battery capacity.

Pro next to the Orion 2...

Last edited:
As soon as the flavour goes (off) I'm syringing out the liquid .not gonna waste a full pod...
I've always done the same. Don't have a syringe so I just squeeze an empty 10ml bottle, stick the nozzle in, let go and suck the juice out.

Back
Top Bottom