What's new

Gotek Pods

I bought 6 gotek x pods from aspireecig.co.uk to get free delivery, two of the pods were faulty from new made loud cracking noises soon as you inhaled and hurt my throat. Emailed them with no reply. Wont be buying anymore pods unless on clearance. And I'll never buy from aspireecig.co.uk again.
I took the pods apart and the mech coil was all mangled up.

The Gotek to me was nothing special inspite of it being Aspire. They have to have cut corners to produce something so cheap. As already said the flavour is nothing to write home about and there are plenty of Pods out there that are far better. I admit the pods are cheap to buy but even so you want to buy things with confidence knowing that they aren't going to fail no matter how cheap they are. The reason i binned it even though some/most would say it's a bit extreme, was because i didn't want to give it to someone would/could have similar issues to the ones i had. As far as Pods go i am still very happy with the Luxe X Pro. Once i have finished with the GTX Coils i have remaining they will go back in their boxes.

out of all the pods ive bought for the gotek only 1 has been duff, the mrs mainly uses them now for work, & ive gone back too using my luxe pros & xr max as i think they are one of the best pods out there.

When you see the tiny size and thinness of the mesh, it could easily be damaged on construction.

Back
Top Bottom