What's new

Groundhog Day

well you don't have to work like a demon to roll back a server....

call server company, roll back taken care of

Add into that equation a Hard Drive Failure and perhaps you won't be quite so dismissive??

Complete Database rebuild required, hence Toby working until silly o'clock this morning, all of this whilst having a VERY rare break with family :worship:

To anyone i insulted yesterday, get it up you again.
Two insults for the price of one. :)

Think i am going slightly mad, but yesterday seemed like your normal everyday day until last night, i couldn't log into POTV because of some Database Error. I managed to log in this morning obviously and everything i posted and the replies i got have all vanished. I know i posted a Pic of my Manabush delivery and started a Thread about my Broken Billet Box but couldn't find any of it today, i have nothing that was posted yesterday at all, the last entries i have are Wednesday. Really Weird.

i noticed potv went down last night & thought foook here goes Talktalk playing up again ;) then i checked the POTV fb page & seen what was going on so no biggie but well done to @OccultScientist for getting us back up & running .
2thumbsup.gif

Come on , we all know that isn't true , It wasn't the server ....... It was that picture that @SirLugg posted last night , of him in his fishnets and mankini outfit for the weekend ........ sir Lugg broke the internet i heard on news at ten

Come on , we all know that isn't true , It wasn't the server ....... It was that picture that @SirLugg posted last night , of him in his fishnets and mankini outfit for the weekend ........ sir Lugg broke the internet i heard on news at ten

I didn’t think pictures I sent via pm to @Mitz would have done that either. My bad. I’ll keep it in my pants (and camera roll) next time. :51:

Back
Top Bottom