How has the UK government managed Covid 19

• Good

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • As well as expected

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Terrible

Votes: 23 45.1%

• Total voters
It works both ways - there are tidbits you believe and I believe - that Boris Johnson believes that Jeremy corbyn believes - yes ....even what @zouzounaki believes that will are relevant and should be pooled together .. in my books

if you just don’t engage because people don’t always agree - then that renders compromise useless.

Then you get a situation where the tories are in unchecked for 25 years and the other half get so involved in identity politics and pulling down statues and trying to stop everyone eating burgers that both sides loose the ability to hear the other

I went for ‘as well as expected’. I had very low expectations to begin with :19:

It works both ways - there are tidbits you believe and I believe - that Boris Johnson believes that Jeremy corbyn believes - yes ....even what @zouzounaki believes that will are relevant and should be pooled together .. in my books

if you just don’t engage because people don’t always agree - then that renders compromise useless.

Then you get a situation where the tories are in unchecked for 25 years and the other half get so involved in identity politics and pulling down statues and trying to stop everyone eating burgers that both sides loose the ability to hear the other

Just need to come up with some better arguments :hmm:

Just need to come up with some better arguments :hmm:
Heh that may be the wrong way to look at it.

I put that criticism on myself as well

rather than looking for a better way to win maybe we should all be looking for a better way to take the points - combine them and move forward.

Heh that may be the wrong way to look at it.

I put that criticism on myself as well

rather than looking for a better way to win maybe we should all be looking for a better way to take the points - combine them and move forward.

Do you mean finding points that is beneficial to both sides of the argument ?

30 thousand plus deaths is poor management but it's not as poor as allowing this virus to circulate world wide. People can make their minds up themselves personally i believe this whole situations stinks of a cover up. was it really from bats?. I doubt it myself. Anyone else feel like they are playing Last of us on PS4 apart from Covid isn't as bad as the corticeps virus, or was that the intention?. Lockdown and lockout should have been in place as soon as the death toll started rising in Wuhan.
What i find hard to fatham is where is the money coming from to get through these times of uncertainty, have we not just seen the first rise in working age benefits in 5 years. Have we not been paying as a nation to get the UK debt down to a manageable amount years. Its been said the next generation are going to suffer but the Tories now have an excuse to cause another 20-30 years austerity

I think the fallout from this is going to make Tory austerity seem like the good times. I’m expecting full global economic meltdown. It might feel like this has been going on forever, but in reality it’s only just getting started.

Leni ~ Harbinger of Doom :grin2:

I think the fallout from this is going to make Tory austerity seem like the good times. I’m expecting full global economic meltdown. It might feel like this has been going on forever, but in reality it’s only just getting started.

Leni ~ Harbinger of Doom :grin2:
Maybe we need to find a new way.

I saw that the gov is finally talking g about legalising electric scooters - I think moving forward that is a good way of getting more fuel guzzlers off the road - lots of steps like that could could eventually help to change an oil based economy

Back
Top Bottom