• Good

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • As well as expected

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Terrible

Votes: 23 45.1%

• Total voters
nw503ajgnh421.jpg

What they are proposing at the moment in trying to get all vehicles electric i think sounds a good idea for the environment.

Not really, what about the batteries ?
They have a finite life (just like our vape batteries) of a few years, so you buy an electric car, and a few years later you have to pay upwards of five grand for a new one, delightful.
Plus the batteries contain so much toxic material they currently cant be recycled, wonderfull news for the planet.
Plus the infrastructure we have at present could not handle charging them, so new cables need to be buried in the streets, more power stations, if you live on an estate with no layout for every resident to have a charging point (such as mine) that would need demolishing, and a new one built, more pollution.
But the green people don't tell you all the shit do they. :18:

...... and will remain so if people still play the same games and manipulate the facts in order to win arguments? :D

An accountant friend of mine once said to me "give me a set of figures, and I can make them read whatever way you want them to" :)

Very true, in Australia cunt is not really a derogative term.
People say things like "i'm just going to the pub tonight with a few of me cunts"
For fcuks sake Bez never,and i mean never use the way Australians speak to define a point of grammar.Those fcukwits have just mastered how to tie their own shoe laces.

Last edited:
No, it’s crazy talk. This is about a struggle between conflicting interests that has been going on for centuries and longer.

Most political issues are merely facades over the conflict between those with too much money and those with too little.

Back
Top Bottom