What's new

Has squonking been a revelation for you?

HEISENBERG88

Achiever
I'm about to purchase a squonker as I like using a dripper but dislike the arsing around so I'm curious to hear off people who have moved to squonking and what they think.
Also if you've tried it and didn't like it tell me why?
Ta

For me it feels like a logical progression. If you like drippers, why wouldn't you squonk ?

Not a revelation but as @rawhead said a progression. Personally my only real problem has been bottom airflow RDA's as they are too easy to over squonk.

Yes.

All the benefits of an RDA with none of the drawbacks.

I only started in August with a regulated, tonight I ordered the parts to build a mech squonker.

Unfortunately not.
The taking ones juice up thine bottom just didn’t do it for me.

[emoji52]

I'm about to purchase a squonker as I like using a dripper but dislike the arsing around so I'm curious to hear off people who have moved to squonking and what they think.
Also if you've tried it and didn't like it tell me why?
Ta
For me personally no

its probably an unpopular opinion - I actually have a pretty good sqounker and Atty here, and I do like it.

do I prefer it to my tanks?

No - no i don't, for me - its not easier and doesn't have better flavour, its good - perfectly acceptable better than a lot of stuff ive used. but id take a good rebuildable tank over it any day.

but then Im old hat - and stuck in the mud on what I like.

For me personally no

its probably an unpopular opinion - I actually have a pretty good sqounker and Atty here, and I do like it.

do I prefer it to my tanks?

No - no i don't, for me - its not easier and doesn't have better flavour, its good - perfectly acceptable better than a lot of stuff ive used. but id take a good rebuildable tank over it any day.

but then Im old hat - and stuck in the mud on what I like.

It should also be noted though .. I dont actually like drippers anyway - even ones that are easier to keep wet.

If you like drippers, you will love it.

Back
Top Bottom